Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

BREAKING: Heavy Protest In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Samuel’s Killers (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Heavy Protest In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Samuel’s Killers (pics) (2956 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BREAKING: Heavy Protest In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Samuel’s Killers (pics) by Acme45: 2:01am On May 15, 2022
7victor:
See Sokoto my state.

I finished MSc there.

I finished my PDGE in that college of education where the female student was murdered.

Chai!

I still remember brother Isaiah whom they used to stone whenever he was going to church.

I avoided wearing clothes that showed I was going to church because some people were stoned when they wear fine clothes and were openly holding Bible on the way to the church.

I remember my friend Victor who was so stoned and harassed that he had to pack out from where he was living.

I remember 2015 where everywhere in Sokoto, people were buying knives and cutlasses to use and attack Christians if Jonathan won the election. But Jonathan eventually lost.

God will help us all.
they did not only bought knives, their leaders also imported men from Chad, Niger Republic to come and fight for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vikings Cult Member Killed After Greeting Rival The Wrong Way In Anamb / Woman Caught Red-handed, Stripped Naked For Robbery / Thieves Breaking Into A Hostel Room In Covenant University Yesterday. Pics & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.