Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video (2621 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2022
Hello Nairalanders please Help to save a friend,her life is in serious Danger,
Here is her Story,
Justice for Princess please
Good Day EveryOne,My Name Is Princess Okodike,I'm A Broadcaster/Blogger,/Business Lady,And The Almighty God Daughter,Please Help Me To Get Justice My Landlady And Her Son Is Threatening To Kill Me Since I caught Her Carrying Sacrifice At Midnight,And Other Times,And Despite Me Telling Her That I Don't Care About What She Does, She Is Still Not Comfortable With My Presence In Her House AnyMore,,She Started By Boasting That She Will Kill Me With Her Spiritual Powers And If She does Not Succeed She Will Consult Spiritual Places For Me,When She Saw That None Of Her Attack Was Working On Me,She Started Using Physical Attacks, She Have Done Lots Of Attacks On Me,She Have Also Sent One Of Her Son To Come And Kill Me With A Gun At One Midnight Too,But He Did Not Succeed Because I Started Shouting And Calling His Name Asking Him Who Sent Him And He Said its His Mother And Some Tenants,Still I Kept On Ignoring Her,She Have Destroyed Some Of My Properties In The Past And I Also Fixed It, She Even Arranged Some Attacks On Me With The Tenants,Of Which i Also Ignored,But This Time It Got Out Of Hand When She Came With Her Son On 9/5/2022 This Week Monday Morning To Kill Me,They Came And Removed My Burglaries, My Net,The Door,The Windows,Held Me Hostage For Hours,While Telling Her Sons To Move My Things Out Of The House,Asking Me To Provide My Family And Friends Member Number,Of Which I Also Know That They Will Be Threatening My Families And Friends Too,So I Refused Too,Instead I Gave Them One Of My Pastor's Number,The Landlady And Her Son Started Throwing My Things Away,She Told Me That After She Finish Moving My Things Out That She Will Kill Me And Nobody Will Know That I Have Ones Lived In Her House Before Or That She Was The One That Killed Me,That She Is Going To Lie Against Me, When They eventually Left Me,I Went To The police Station To Report,They Came And Took Pictures,And The Police Also Saw One Of The Things They Brought To Kill Me,They Told Me To Come Back When Ever They Come Around,
She Have Boosted That Nobody Can Do Anything To Her,Since I Left My Apartment I Have Not Been Able To Go Back There Because Its Obvious That She Is Ready To Do Everything Possible To Kill Me,She Rendered Me Homeless And I Can't Even Go About My Business Anymore,
At This Point I Am Not Afraid To Die,But If I Die Let People Know Who And what Killed Me,Please Help Me,I Want Justice,I Am Grateful,Thank You All.

Below is the video.
Cc mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Nonpartisan1: 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
next time, mind your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
I'm trying to upload the video of the attack
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Where do you stay?

Have you Informed your people about it because People are going weird these day. They can do as threatened.
Life has no duplicate

Come to think of it, there's something you're not telling us;
Are you owing rent?

If not why do you still chose to stay when it's obvious they don't want you anymore?

5 Likes

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 1:38pm On May 14, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
next time, mind your business.
I'm very sure you did not read the story very well,she has been minding her business,by not even telling other tenants or neighbor,but the Landlady with her evil and guilty conscience was worried that she might expose her.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by mymadam(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2022
Your story sounds unimpressive. It does not appear to be the whole truth. What exactly are you still doing there, for example? Anyway, since you've made a comprehensive report to the Police, there's not much the Nairaland family can do to help you... if at all you actually need help. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Where do you stay?

Have you Informed your people about it because People are going weird these day. They can do as threatened.
Life has no duplicate

Come to think of it, there's something you're not telling us;
Are you owing rent?

If not why do you still chose to stay when it's obvious they don't want you anymore?

she is a friend it happened at Surulere Lagos State,
you are right wired things are happening this day,
we thank God that is not Her dead body we come to post here in nairaland.
please let's help her to get justice.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2022
You said friend can only be helped if the truth of the matter is known.

Is she owing rent?

Why hasn't she packed when it's obvious they want her out of their apartment?
AkioluGraceObi:

she is a friend it happened at Surulere Lagos State,
you are right wired things are happening this day,
we thank God that is not Her dead body we come to post here in nairaland.
please let's help her to get justice.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by PrinceOfLagos: 1:45pm On May 14, 2022
Go get another apartment to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 1:52pm On May 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You said friend can only be helped if the truth of the matter is known.

Is she owing rent?

Why hasn't she packed when it's obvious they want her out of their apartment?

I just asked another of her friend too on WhatsApp, And they said that she is not owing,..this is the truth by her,infact she is still covering up for her Landlady as she is yet to expose all of her evil.
the most important to me as a friend is her getting justice, you need to see the gory video of the attack on her, I'm still trying to upload it.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Go get another apartment to avoid stories that touch

Thanks Prince.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Cashio(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

I just asked another of her friend too on WhatsApp, And they said that she is not owing,..this is the truth by her,infact she is still covering up for her Landlady as she is yet to expose all of her evil.
the most important to me as a friend is her getting justice, you need to see the gory video of the attack on her, I'm still trying to upload it.
Answer the last question...what hasn't she packed out of the house yet?

3 Likes

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by DSC7: 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
I'm trying to upload the video of the attack

Who was recording the video? undecided

1 Like

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Christistruth00: 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
Move out
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
DSC7:

Who was recording the video? undecided

watch the video and see for yourself

Thanks you All for the response,
I'm still trying to upload the video,but I don't know why it is not uploading,I will keep trying,

while I keep trying to crest the awareness of the situation,

I want justice for my friend.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Sucre6: 4:04pm On May 14, 2022
Them force u stay for the house, Why didn't you move out when u noticed that she wants u dead

Plus this your story isn't right, how comes all your neighbours too wants to kill you What have u done to them, for the neighbours to join hand to remove your burglary and your door says alot.
Your story isn't adding up, their are vital information u are with holding and this honorable online judge cannot help you with such sketchy information, come back when u are ready to make the right confession, this case is adjourned.. cool

4 Likes

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:23pm On May 14, 2022
Sucre6:
Them force u stay for the house, Why didn't you move out when u noticed that she wants u dead

Plus this your story isn't right, how comes all your neighbours too wants to kill you What have u done to them, for the neighbours to join hand to remove your burglary and your door says alot.
Your story isn't adding up, their are vital information u are with holding and this honorable online judge cannot help you with such sketchy information, come back when u are ready to make the right confession, this case is adjourned.. cool

Mr honourable online,This is not my story,I Am only helping a friend to get justice
and You read when I replied someone up there and Said that I think she is still covering up for the landlady and her tenants and if you have honourably read the story well you will note that it was the landlady and her son that came to remove everything before gaining entrance to go and kill her,
And no matter What,the landlady have no right whatsoever to break into her house to physically want to kill her,..
Mr honourable online if this is how you judge a crime and threat to life cases then lots of people would have been murdered under you.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Sucre6: 4:26pm On May 14, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

Mr honourable online,This is not my story,I Am only helping a friend to get justice
and You read when I replied someone up there and Said that I think she is still covering up for the landlady and her tenants and if you have honourably read the story well you will note that it was the landlady and her son that came to remove everything before gaining entrance to go and kill her,
And no matter What,the landlady have no right whatsoever to break into her house to physically want to kill her,..
Mr honourable online if this is how you judge a crime and threat to life cases then lots of people would have been murdered under you.

You will be held in contempt for giving a water washed fir (first information report) I only work with the information given, and u will be held for giving a false testimony on behalf of the applicant

1 Like

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2022
Sucre6:

You will be held in contempt for giving a water washed fir (first information report) I only work with the information given, and u will be held for giving a false testimony on behalf of the applicant

hahahahaha,

water wash ko
washing basin ni,

Don't Worry,Some day kama will catch up with you,
I'm very sure you have family,
the story is not affecting your family member and your life have never been threatened, that is why you are here blabbing.
I don't have time for people like you.
this Topic on ground is more important to me,
I want to save my friend and I want justice for her.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by ChoCho54(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

My question is, when the first threat was made and they even moved to manhandle her, why didn't she report to the police and then move out ASAP? Why remain for it to escalate?

2 Likes

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by ChoCho54(f): 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

hahahahaha,

water wash ko
washing basin ni,

Don't Worry,Some day kama will catch up with you,
I'm very sure you have family,
the story is not affecting your family member and your life have never been threatened, that is why you are here blabbing.
I don't have time for people like you.
You are the lady in question. You have a bad attitude. If you like no pak.

2 Likes

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by cpu2006(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2022
Let her kill you pls
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by gulfer: 4:43pm On May 14, 2022
Since your supposed friend is a broadcaster, let her go live on the landlady and reveal her identity.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
gulfer:
Since your supposed friend is a broadcaster, let her go live on the landlady and reveal her identity.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

thanks,
I think she have her plans,
I'm only doing this as a friend, and as a Nairalander this where I can help her seek for justice too.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
gulfer:

thanks all for the response.

I have been trying to upload the video but its not responding, I will keep trying,and if its still not responding I will see other means to do that

i will also keep creating the awareness of the situation,

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 8:25pm On May 14, 2022
gulfer:

I will get more information concerning the situation.

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 14, 2022
Sorry bro had it been that you are spiritually strong you wouldn't be afraid
Na this kind wahala I dey like to solve
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
Hizzy:

Thanks
We Are For real,my name is grace Akiolu obi
And hers is Princess,
I don't know how to contact you,
but here is a WhatsApp contact
thanks Sir/ma

please we need justice for my friend.
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
Hizzy:

we will not wait until they murder our friend before we start protesting,she is fearless that is why her evil landlady and her sons want to kill her physically.

we want justice for my friend princesd
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by Fasindo: 10:09pm On May 14, 2022
shocked

Hope this won't be another case of Deborah

I don't know whether to believe this or not, Nigerian girls hadly says the truth.

1 Like

Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

I don't know whether to believe this or not, Nigerian girls hadly says the truth.

Sir/ma

its a big truth
Nigerians Would have been mourning her by now,
that is a contact for confamation, 08160284441
we Can not joke with such death threat situation.

we don't want to wait until her evil landlady murder her before we start protesting j
we want justice for our friend

thanks
Re: justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:15pm On May 14, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

thanks

its the Truth,

we want justice for princess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Over For Obi. / Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) / See How APC Is Doing VOTE BUYING... Wicked Party ... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.