Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mm - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mm (314 Views)

10 Things Muslims Should Avoid During Ramadan / Muslims Should Imbibe The Spirit Of Islam To Defeat #islamophobia / Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mm by Antyxx: 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
Northern muslims are known for Prostitution, Drugs, Violence, Child marriage, Almajiri(breeding children like rats and not caring for them),

3 Likes

Re: Mm by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
I am a muslim frm south, what those people did is totally unislamic and the worst part is that their imams who are suppose to condemn the act, are the ones supporting it, this is nt the teaches of the prophet, those people that committed this evil act are heartless they are nt suppose to be among humans, what is bad is bad, and we as muslims have to condemn this evil act that they attribute to islam

3 Likes

Re: Mm by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 15, 2022
For the first time I see sensible muslims.

Many I know are animals.
God bless the guys up there.

1 Like

Re: Mm by didabap: 12:22am On May 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Negligence / Special Appeal To The Muslim Ummah / Oh! ALLAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.