Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

No Boko Haram Bombing Of Nysc Camp In Borno - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Boko Haram Bombing Of Nysc Camp In Borno (1375 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Boko Haram Bombing Of Nysc Camp In Borno by adejoro75: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
The Nigerian press should tone down the false reporting/rhetoric
They are giving not a few people heart attack with their inflated news stories
There has been no bombing at the NYSC camp in Borno
I just got off the phone with my relative now in camp there
Security is reportedly tight in the camp, but you never know with these murderous Boko Haram folks
The NYSC head, Tsiga, was there in Borno a few hours ago and assured the campers of redeployment to their desired states.
Re: No Boko Haram Bombing Of Nysc Camp In Borno by phoneport(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Well finally, I think it is a well come development.
The Media must be forthcoming and truthful in their report.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Rate Orientation In NONWA GBAM TAI? / Delta Slay Queen Poses With Her Mini Skirt Khaki: PHOTOS / All Nysc State Secretariat And Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.