Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? (2649 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by attacker321: 5:57pm On May 14, 2022
Guys, is it possible for a woman to be kidnapped and not be raped??
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by exCHRISTIAN: 6:03pm On May 14, 2022
grin

Probably NO.

Are you a kidnapper or dey don kidnap ur sis shocked

May kidnapped females find peace

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by jonahhh: 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

Depends on the kidnappers … ���
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2022
If i kidnap any girl i will rape her from the back to cum quickly
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by doggedfighter(f): 6:18pm On May 14, 2022
Do we have any kidnapper here

Why ask here?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by judatech: 6:18pm On May 14, 2022
Oduskid:

You need help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2022
judatech:

You need help
your family and generation really need help bastard

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Do we have any kidnapper here. Why ask here?

UduakAkpan that raped and killed a jobseeker in Uyo was a Nairalander. Another Nairalander was prosecuted internationally for raping minors. Prosecuted in Japan, prosecuted in America. Invictus Obi was a Nairalander.

So yes, we have everything here.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Fadafada231(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

I know a woman that was kidnapped three months ago, the kidnappers didn't see her pants all they wanted is the ransom and the woman is as hot as Nicki Minaj. It depends on the kidnappers Sha.
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by doggedfighter(f): 6:25pm On May 14, 2022
pocohantas:

UduakAkpan that raped and kkilled a jobseeker in Uyo was a Nairalander. Another Nairalander was prosecuted internationally for raping a minor. Prosecuted in Japan, prosecuted in America. Invictus Obi was a Nairalander.

Hmmmmm !
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by GloriousGbola: 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
If the kidnappers are professionals.

But most criminals in Nigeria are ultimately rank amateurs

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by GloriousGbola: 6:35pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Do we have any kidnapper here

Why ask here?

The answer may be somebody close to him was kidnapped and may have been released.

Nigeria being Nigeria,most women will not admit to being raped.

OP is trying to figure it out

attacker321:

There is a 90% chance your loved one was raped. What you will do with this information is up to you.

Medical attention is needed. Also trauma counselling.
You will also have to be supportive.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by attacker321: 6:46pm On May 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The answer may be somebody close to him was kidnapped and may have been released.

Nigeria being Nigeria,most women will not admit to being raped.

OP is trying to figure it out

There is a 90% chance your loved one was raped. What you will do with this information is up to you.

Medical attention is needed. Also trauma counselling.
You will also have to be supportive.

No one Iknow was kidnapped. I am just curious because of something I read
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Drillminded: 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
The worst is if your kidnapper is gay. Shet!

You go wear pampers once more be that ... besides, the story no go ever complete when you dey narrate am give your generations
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by kansoboy: 10:58pm On May 14, 2022
Fadafada231:

I know a woman that was kidnapped three months ago, the kidnappers didn't see her pants all they wanted is the ransom and the woman is as hot as Nicki Minaj. It depends on the kidnappers Sha.

D woman told u they did not rape her or u where d kidnaper to know dey did not rape her?

Back in uni Abrams days.. rubbers came to my off campus hostel, took one of the girls towards my own window Nd raped her...d next morning, she said no that they fit not rape her oo...in my mind, I just said y lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Pathokpo: 3:12am On May 15, 2022
judatech:

You need help
You are a fool for quoting that attention seeker. People like him feed on attention so the best you should do is ignore the retard.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:28am On May 15, 2022
attacker321:
Do you want to kidnap another man's daughter. Or did Kidnappers kidnap your girlfriend and you are afraid.
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Udodiri01: 9:20am On May 15, 2022
Which kain question be this... You don ask kidnappers... Kidnappers abeg make una answer
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by THISLIFE01: 11:26am On May 15, 2022
judatech:

You need help

Serious help...
So many sick people on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by judatech: 11:40am On May 15, 2022
Pathokpo:

You are a fool for quoting that attention seeker. People like him feed on attention so the best you should do is ignore the retard.
You seem to lack vocabulary to express yourself...you must insult to make your point

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Cokahot: 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Depends on the age and physique. For instance, from age 18 to 45,the sight of their pekus springs up arousal. However from 50 to 60 or the 70.upwwrds If only the kidnapper is aboki,a druggie and a sickeo. But hardly will they kidnap without rape. Back then when I was at omagie,6buildings from my hostel was robbed and it was a 4 bedroom duplex occupied by females ,with fence ,barb wire but of cos no security or gate man. They were raped so hard that we could hear moans and cries.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by tnerro1(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2022
Drillminded:
The worst is if your kidnapper is gay. Shet!

You go wear pampers once more be that ... besides, the story no go ever complete when you dey narrate am give your generations
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by adebayo987: 1:26pm On May 15, 2022
Fadafada231:

they didn't or she didn't tell you? Abi you get the cctv footage?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by attacker321: 5:19pm On May 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Do you want to kidnap another man's daughter. Or did Kidnappers kidnap your girlfriend and you are afraid.
I did not kidnap anybody.
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Govocrete: 12:13am On May 16, 2022
Fadafada231:

How did you know the kidnappers did not see her pants? Where are you there? Your explanation makes you a suspect.
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Fadafada231(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2022
Govocrete:

How did you know the kidnappers did not see her pants? Where are you there? Your explanation makes you a suspect.

Suspect k? Nothing Musa no go see for my gate. She confided to me how everything happened.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Fadafada231(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2022
kansoboy:

D woman told u they did not rape her or u where d kidnaper to know dey did not rape her?

Back in uni Abrams days.. rubbers came to my off campus hostel, took one of the girls towards my own window Nd raped her...d next morning, she said no that they fit not rape her oo...in my mind, I just said y lie?

She told me everything. Those guys they have rules and I think one of their rules is not to rape their female victims perhaps that's the condition their native doctor gave them inorder to sustain their luck.
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by 27Pushing30: 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
Oduskid:

what sort of crude people dey this platform sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Passionate888: 2:54pm On May 16, 2022
There was once a fair and pretty lady that was kidnapped in one of the Southern state of Nigeria, she was in captivity for up to 2 weeks. After she was released, she said she wasn't raped (according to how I heard the gist), one day she went to see a bank manager and in the bank she recognized one of the kidnapper, she called her husband and he came to the bank with military men, when the kidnapper saw the lady, he started begging. The lady said the man raped her everyday that she was there, if he goes out and come back, he'll rape her. They emptied his account and killed him
Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by Passionate888: 3:02pm On May 16, 2022
pocohantas:

UduakAkpan that raped and killed a jobseeker in Uyo was a Nairalander. Another Nairalander was prosecuted internationally for raping minors. Prosecuted in Japan, prosecuted in America. Invictus Obi was a Nairalander.

You forget say Chidimma was a nairalander too, same with that female that slept with a dog

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? by attacker321: 4:13pm On May 16, 2022
Passionate888:
There was once a fair and pretty lady that was kidnapped in one of the Southern state of Nigeria, she was in captivity for up to 2 weeks. After she was released, she said she wasn't raped (according to how I heard the gist), one day she went to see a bank manager and in the bank she recognized one of the kidnapper, she called her husband and he came to the bank with military men, when the kidnapper saw the lady, he started begging. The lady said the man raped her everyday that she was there, if he goes out and come back, he'll rape her. They emptied his account and killed him

Who killed him? But she said she wasn't raped

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funny Moment When a Nigerian Soldier Tries to Woo Dutch Lady Rider, Noraly / I Caught My Landlord,doing This / UPDATE: More Photos Of Arrested Lekan Shonde, As wife's lover apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.