Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale (206 Views)

Get Skillshare Free For 6 Months For Only N2k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale by Chekwubeozieh: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Hello good day everyone. Please I need some help and strategy to grow my business. I am an online business vendor and I sell hair(pleaze don't come for me, many people sell hairs too and are cashing out). My problem is does anyone have ideas or have grown their business please help
Because when it comes to paying delivery fee they will just jappa
Re: I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale by diamondcoal: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
How have you been trying to use WhatsApp to sell your products?

I'd like to have a more detailed explanation so I can know where to come in from, as a digital marketer.

You don't mind having a 1-on-1 conversation, do you?
Re: I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale by Nyne: 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Chekwubeozieh:
Hello good day everyone. Please I need some help and strategy to grow my business. I am an online business vendor and I sell hair(pleaze don't come for me, many people sell hairs too and are cashing out). My problem is does anyone have ideas or have grown their business please help
Because when it comes to paying delivery fee they will just jappa

How much do you charge per delivery? I know the distance will determine the delivery cost. Maybe the delivery fee is just exorbitant.

Do you usually add your own personal gain to the delivery fee? If yes, maybe that’s the problem
Re: I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale by brianromel(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmm

A hair business on Whatsapp.

Hmm

Ok

Your answer to the below questions, will give us some insight to the problem of why you are not selling.

1.how do you attract your customers?

Paid ads?
Active marketing on and off social media?

2.What are the steps your customers(in your case, your ideal customers) will take to get to buy from you?

3. What's your customer journey

Some context on the above

The want hair-they browse social- they see hair sellers- they buy hair

Think it through and ask (if it was me who want hair, how would I go about getting it )

3. Lay out your steps.

4. What can you do better?

5. Who else is selling hair?

6. What are they doing differently from you(check their posts and comments{Instagram and Facebook page} you did be surprised by what you may find or learn)

7.Are you too expensive?

8.Are you too cheap?

Usually someone who is ready to grow a business would answer these, but most people also tend to get offended by these questions.

Usually they are the ones not ready for business
Re: I Have A Whatsapp Business Online For 6 Months I Havents Made Any Sale by austine4real(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2022
I'm selling POS machines for N15K promo price

(1) (Reply)

Tomatoes Paste Distributors Wanted In Kaptain Foods / What You Need To Knw About NGO Registration With CAC / Fucking Ripper ,get Out Off Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.