Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off (617 Views)

Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue / Please What Does This Alert Light On My Dash Board Mean? / Car Mirror Protector For Raining Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off by ayukdaboss(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
Hello House, this light on my car mirror comes up when there’s a car on my blind spot showing up on my mirror (I think). But since it rained heavily yesterday it has refused to turn off. Any suggestions or ideas why this is happening?

The first picture is the light on the mirror, second picture is the button that turns the feature on and off

Re: The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off by TPound(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
Wild guess . An Acura... Check the sensors at the front and back bumpers for signs of water infringement
Re: The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off by ayukdaboss(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
TPound:
Wild guess . An Acura... Check the sensors at the front and back bumpers for signs of water infringement
It’s a Lexus. Thanks cleaning my bumper I noticed the lights try to come off and on, it’s a bother because it stays on all night even after turning car off and locking it

(1) (Reply)

Honda CRV 2005 Model For Sale In Makurdi / Neat Sienna LE 2005 For Sale / Conversion Of Right Hand Vehicles To Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.