Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Deborah' Exact Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah' Exact Statement (1529 Views)

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah' Exact Statement by harizonal123(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2022
Translation of what Deborah said and I can't see any where she made mentioned Mohammed or Allah. So my question is how did she commit blasphemy she was accused of?

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Dreal1247: 9:01pm On May 14, 2022
From what I read on this Nairaland Forum, I feel she is so proud of her God. This people have already planned to kill her. They just had to tag it blasphemy to attract unnecessary sympathy. It is a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
embarassed
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
From what I read on this Nairaland Forum, I feel she is so proud of her God. This people have already planned to kill her. They just had to tag it blasphemy to attract unnecessary sympathy. It is a pity.
It's true. She is a staunch believer and the evil classmates took her out.

1 Like

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2022
I served in the north. As a matter of fact I was so loved in the community I served that my name became a household name within the neighbouring communities. However, I never believed in such love because illiteracy and religion is a dangerous mix. I rejected their offer of making me the principal of the government secondary school in the community and two wife's ontop. I don't see what use a 10year old illiterate girl will be to me.
I met few Yoruba Muslims in the north and they are very much Liberal. One even invited me to his house, something a northerner will never do.
The difference between Yoruba Muslims and their northern counterpart is literacy!
I will never live in the north no matter how promising it will be or become!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Fasindo: 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
shocked

So where and how did she blasphemed against the Arabian moon God.

Anyway let me go back to what Obadiah Mailafa said.
"They are planning to start a war ij Nigeria by 2022....Late Dr Obadiah Mailafa
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by NNTR: 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
harizonal123:
Translation of what Deborah said and I can't see any where she made mentioned Mohammed or Allah. So my question is how did she commit blasphemy she was accused of?

Fasindo:
shocked

So where and how did she blasphemed against the Arabian moon God.

Anyway let me go back to what Obadiah Mailafa said.
"They are planning to start a war ij Nigeria by 2022....Late Dr Obadiah Mailafa

NNTR:
In fairness to Deborah RIP, she didnt mention prophet Mohamed's PBUH name directly. What aggravated and rubbed people the wrong way, was how she raved and ranted. She complained loudly and in angry forceful way, which was taken as being disrespectful to prophet Mohamed's PBUH, when finished her annoyed outburst with a 'nonsense prophet' ending.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Share

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by OFFICIAL336: 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
NetValueFX:
I served in the north. As a matter of fact I was so loved in the community I served that my name became a household name within the neighbouring communities. However, I never believed in such love because illiteracy and religion is a dangerous mix. I rejected their offer of making me the principal of the government secondary school in the community and two wife's ontop. I don't see what use a 10year old illiterate girl will be to me.
I met few Yoruba Muslims in the north and they are very much Liberal. One even invited me to his house, something a northerner will never do.
The difference between Yoruba Muslims and their northern counterpart is literacy!
I will never live in the north no matter how promising it will be or become!
Northerners can never offer you the post of a government secondary school principal. It's a top civil service position that requires att least 10 years of active service. Again, Northerners can never offer you two wives unless you convert and they are not going to give you a ten year because you can easily convert them to your religion.

1 Like

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Reality3080: 10:57pm On May 14, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Northerners can never offer you the post of a government secondary school principal. It's a top civil service position that requires att least 10 years of active service. Again, Northerners can never offer you two wives unless you convert and they are not going to give you a ten year because you can easily convert them to your religion.
it is obvious d guy lied
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by DeadorAlive(f): 11:04pm On May 14, 2022
If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2022
Reality3080:
it is obvious d guy lied

In every rumor there must be an atom of truth...
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Nobody: 4:58am On May 15, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

I agree. However, my status in that community was that of a Lord. The respect they have for me is because of how I accepted them . In the history of Nigeria I am was the only person that completed my one year service in that community. Everyone or group that was sent there before me either stayed for few days or left immediately. I made serious impact on their kids to a level some of them could start writing. I was teaching them maths with an interpreter and they were able to solve questions given as assignment. It created lots of joy among them. Let me tell you something you don't know, in the north, the government does the will of the people. If I was interested in that position, they will simply go to the government. As a matter of fact, people making me this offer where politicians. I left that community without picking my stuff because I didn't want them to know I was leaving completely. They felt really sad when they didn't see me come back. Even teachers hired by the government don't spend more than two to three weeks there. In that one year, i saw 7 teachers come and go. Only one stayed up to three weeks. The rest left at the end of the week and never returned.
This school has only two unqualified teachers and one principal that rarely come to school. So my value to them was very high. They offered me land for students to farm for me I said no, I didn't want to get too used to that environment. A place without network and road. Going in and out is with bike, only during dry season can certain vehicles get into that community.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by OFFICIAL336: 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
NetValueFX:

I agree. However, my status in that community was that of a Lord. The respect they have for me is because of how I accepted them . In the history of Nigeria I am was the only person that completed my one year service in that community. Everyone or group that was sent there before me either stayed for few days or left immediately. I made serious impact on their kids to a level some of them could start writing. I was teaching them maths with an interpreter and they were able to solve questions given as assignment. It created lots of joy among them. Let me tell you something you don't know, in the north, the government does the will of the people. If I was interested in that position, they will simply go to the government. As a matter of fact, people making me this offer where politicians. I left that community without picking my stuff because I didn't want them to know I was leaving completely. They felt really sad when they didn't see me come back. Even teachers hired by the government don't spend more than two to three weeks there. In that one year, i saw 7 teachers come and go. Only one stayed up to three weeks. The rest left at the end of the week and never returned.
This school has only two unqualified teachers and one principal that rarely come to school. So my value to them was very high. They offered me land for students to farm for me I said no, I didn't want to get too used to that environment. A place without network and road. Going in and out is with bike, only during dry season can certain vehicles get into that community.
Once you are a corper, the North will offer you land to farm. It's every where.

But the post of Principal in a government secondary school is what don't believe.
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Just like southerners can't offer a Northerner any post in the South.
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by OFFICIAL336: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Just like southerners can't offer a Northerner any post in the South.
It seems you have comprehension challenges
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

It seems you have comprehension challenges

No i don't, maybe you do.
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by OFFICIAL336: 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Next time try to read base on context.
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Next time try to read base on context.

I read what you wrote down and i you put it.

You literally wrote that a southerner can get a job in the north because he or she is a Christian and while we know in the south that a northerner can't get a job based on his ethnicity and religion
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by 1877eve: 6:40am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by 1877ee: 6:41am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

You literally wrote that a southerner can get a job in the north because he or she is a Christian and while we know in the south that a northerner can't get a job based on his ethnicity and religion
[/s]
Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by OFFICIAL336: 9:32pm On May 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Next time learn to read based on context.

I meant:

A southern corper can never be the principal of a government secondary school in the North because it is a top level civil service position

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Blocks Seun Osewa On Twitter / The Sins Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (opinion) / Can Tinubu Actually Beat Atiku To Second Place In Se/ss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.