Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series (39416 Views)

Stan Nze Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Drama - Movie/tv Series / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by shadrach77: 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
He has grace. That's all he has, that's all he needs. His acting is not good. He over-acts and tries too hard to be funny making him say silly and unimaginable things.

Ibrahim Chatta is way ahead of him in terms of acting cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by MT: 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
Useless awards. Most voters didnt even watch the other movies nominated. They voted based on the personality they knew.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by ungara17: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
Odunlade funny man

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by Cokahot: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
Trash awards. And he talks too much like a bored parrot. Naija movies are trash
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by iamlahmee(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
obontami:
No actor reach this guy for the whole Nigeria. I swear.
I will actually go for Ibrahim chatta any day anytime, tho odunlade is also good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by Sergio104(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Lalasticlala....funke Akindele don win ooh

Update us abeg!!!!!!!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by Omowoolata: 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Congrats to the boss
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by MT: 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
iamlahmee:
I will actually go for Ibrahim chatta any day anytime, tho odunlade is also good

Ibrahim Chatta is a complete actor. It is even an insult to compare him with Odunlade, He's the best of them all.

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
Osita Iheme wins Best face for memes for 2021 and 2022.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by omoyeni37: 10:00pm On May 14, 2022
Ibrahim chatta is just so complete an actor, he can act any role effortlessly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by ufuosman(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
Congrats
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by orlahboi(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2022
Honestly, I don't understand the need for comparison or one's overall assessment concerning the actors winning the award. They won this awards based on the nomination of a particular movie they acted in, not as a general actor.
Did odunlade overact or said silly things in jankariwo movie?
If you say Funke akindele is no longer funny, did you see the omo ghetto movie?
These awards is based on their performances on the nominated movie. It's not a competition

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by AYNL: 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
haabidah666:
Congrats...
But..... Ibrahim chatta is the best actor tongue

Yes when it comes to herbalist muslim cleric old man characters
others ehn,he no go see draw

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by AYNL: 10:26pm On May 14, 2022
all of you dragging ibrahim chatta into this

you're all bitter haters

he over acts,he tries so hard to make people laugh yen yen yen

odunlade is the best male actor in yoruba movie industry

someone up there wrote ibrahim kills any role effortlessly

have you seen him take up a woman character

go and watch DAUDU and see how odun killed it

ibrahim will never be like odun,if he was so good as claimed

he should be a big shot in this industry

gangster,mad man, doctor, police,armed robber,pastor character

name it,the only characters ibrahim will kill better than odunlade are herbalist,old man, muslim cleric,warrior

5 years ago no MF will say this BS

where was ibrahim when odunlade was killing every available roles

was he not in the industry then

you're just a bitter haters

odunlade is GOATED

Some years back it was femi adebayo
then muy authentic

some even tried lateef adedimeji

and now ibrahim

do not worry ODUNLADE OMO ADEKOLA shall continue to prove y'all wrong

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by iamlahmee(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
AYNL:
all of you dragging ibrahim chatta into this

you're all bitter haters

someone up there started this when he said there is no actor thay comes closer to odunlade and that's a big fat lie, Ibrahim chatta will act any role given to him ,a good actor ain't based on funny roles
have watched both odunlade and chatta believe me chatta is damn so good.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by AYNL: 10:55pm On May 14, 2022
iamlahmee:
someone up there started this when he said there is no actor thay comes closer to odunlade and that's a big fat lie, Ibrahim chatta will act any role given to him ,a good actor ain't based on funny roles

you will continue to think that way if you keep watching odunlade comic movies alone

the character that won this award for odunlade

will chatta kill it better?

go and watch that jankariwo bro

odun is better and will always be

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by jamesfield: 10:56pm On May 14, 2022
shadrach77:
He has grace. That's all he has, that's all he needs. His acting is not good. He over-acts and tries too hard to be funny making him say silly and unimaginable things.

You nailed it. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by Transcriber: 11:42pm On May 14, 2022
obontami:
No actor reach this guy for the whole Nigeria. I swear.
WTF is that in your siggy
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by mastermaestro(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2022
iamlahmee:

Funny roles? I don’t get. Who told you that Odunlade is a comic actor? You are either being biased or just displaying sheer ignorance. This guy has some of the best and most meaningful Yoruba movies I have seen.

The only reason I appreciate Yoruba movies is because of this guy. For you to classify him as a comic actor shows how ignorant you are about him. Go and search for his movies on YouTube to know the person you are talking shit about.

Before you return with another gibberish of an argument, let me first clear your ignorance. He is not a comic actor! angry
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by mastermaestro(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2022
shadrach77:

You are a blatant biased liar! There is nothing like grace here. How many of his movies have you seen? I guess you have only seen his comic movies, which of course shows that you don’t know him one bit.

He acts movies covering variety of themes and subject matters. By the way why am I even trying to school you when you are not better than those who rewarded his mastery of arts? Comot for road jor! angry

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by Missyajoke(f): 1:06am On May 15, 2022
The man deswrves it jare
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by haabidah666: 6:58am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=AYNL post=112839306]

Yes
when it comes to herbalist
muslim cleric
old man characters
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by haabidah666: 7:01am On May 15, 2022
[quote
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by officialroms: 9:13am On May 15, 2022
filmy4web 2022 Tamil Hindi & Hollywood Web Series

filmy4web xyz https://www.officialroms.com/filmy4web-2022-latest-movies-download/ 2022 All Movies & Web Series & More: Supplies Hollywood Movies, Internet Series NetFlix, Tv Show. I researched moviez dependence so that I have opted to form a little writing about this particular subject. Here you receive many types of flicks such as Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi, etc. . download, Incidentally, you guys utilize Ordinarily tinkle pad to obtain films such as this site filmy4web xyz .
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by haabidah666: 9:26am On May 15, 2022
shadrach77:

[/b]Ibrahim Chatta is way ahead of him in terms of acting cry
[b]

@the bolded

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by 1876myy: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
WTF is that in your siggy
[/s]
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by phemmyfour: 10:06am On May 15, 2022
shadrach77:

Jealousy kills

I Ve seen Odunlade across English/yoruba wood...he isn't restricted like your guy
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by obontami: 10:37am On May 15, 2022
iamlahmee:

Ibrahim chatta is good. But he'll always play second fiddle to odunlade. Everybody knows that, I knows that, even chatta know it.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by obontami: 10:41am On May 15, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Did you just say the whole Nigeria??
Even him(Odun) will disagree with you.

I repeat, no actor comes close. Both male and female. Kannywood, nollywood, Yorubawood. Anywood at all in Africa.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series by obontami: 10:44am On May 15, 2022
shadrach77:

Even chatta will slap you for saying this crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Fight Over The N60 Million (Photos) / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.