Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters (913 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Deborahsamuel: Sokoto State Video Of Radical Islamist On Looting Spree / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by ClipHog: 9:13pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by God1000(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
Foolish people causing chaos in the land
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Islandlady(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Chai Igbo people are always at the receiving end of every crisis in the north!

No sane person will live up North with those animals
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Noble1010: 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Bunch of hypocrite undecided

3 Likes

Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by yerokunphilips: 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
Noble1010:
When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Bunch of hypocrite undecided
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Reflect7: 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai Igbo people are always at the receiving end of every crisis in the north!

No sane person will live up North with those animals

11 million Igbos live in the north, according to Ohaneze.

That's a lot of 'insane' people.

I GUESS THEY NEED THE NORTH TO SURVIVE OR THEY'LL PERISH OF HUNGER.
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Komu1048(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

Please this rubbish should stop, what does igbos has to do with this
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Light78: 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

Shut up, you don't know anything about Economics.

1 Like

Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Dyke15(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Dyke15(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
Lol dey wan tag am Igbo protest but I trust my Igbo niggaz Sha coz we re wiser Dan this.
Op lament kill u der. No be only ibos own shop der so carry ur mumu self shift one side.
We await dem for east here once dis protest get K-leg shift cum Ibos side.
Na my neighbors security guard wit him brodas wey full der na dem men dey target once dis madness for sokoto shift.
Nobody get Monopoly for madness undecided

3 Likes

Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by DeadorAlive(f): 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by Reflect7: 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
Light78:

Shut up, you don't know anything about Economics.

Oh, so educate me, then.

WHAT ARE 11 MILLION IGBOS still DOING IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA THEY CLAIM TO HATE AND WANT TO SECEDE FROM?
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by onez: 10:25pm On May 14, 2022
All Igbos and Christians should take cover immediately.
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by DOTian: 10:30pm On May 14, 2022
If the Bishops and Rev fathers and Daddy GOs and pastors continue to preach calmness , then we need to leave the church for them. If we don't take actions to push back, these inhuman desert rats will one day come into our sitting rooms and slit our throats! The language they understand is fire for fire! Ask ipob and ESN. It's time to do something..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by RuMiRgO1stSon: 12:19am On May 16, 2022
Eggzactly the Islamist Barbarism is too much.. I cant believe that this savages burnt that young girl �
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by ClipHog: 12:25am On May 16, 2022
I have block all potential bloodsuckers for my WhatsApp and contacts shap sahp
Cause I can't be hanging around with vipers as friends... Spits

3 Likes

Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by AbokiWithAttitu: 12:46am On May 16, 2022
Bloody Rabid vampires
Re: Deborahsamuel: Video Of Igbo People Lamenting Burning Of Their Shops By Rioters by RuMiRgO1stSon: 12:56am On May 16, 2022
A muslim friends where swearing and willing to their lives to protect the prophets dignity...
I said what?
I learned that, that place is not for me again ever!
If all I have are Muslim friends, then I rather stay home forever than hangout with them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Delegates Voted. 2023 Presidential Primaries / APC Is Dead And Buried All Thanks To Buhari / Can Someone Help: We Need A Copy Of Peter Obi Certificates From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.