Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Christians Which Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Which Way? (153 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Which Way? by ifiokjohn(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
I have nothing to say but this.
May it never ever ever be well with Lord lugard, Britain and all those who work hand in hand to join Nigeria with the north.

I read the stories of many Southerners that lived in the north doing crisis.. it is nothing short of sad. Its shows the beast in most Muslims.
You say your religion is one of Peace but it's takes you nothing to kill, destroy. That can't be a peaceful religion. I'm so so angry. This is unfair.

When shall we Christians stand with one voice and say enough is enough.? We shouldn't be talking about election but a referendum on how to disunite this wicked entity. God forbid.

I so so hate Nigeria right now. There is to much bloodshed in Nigeria. How can you e grow? In what way?.

I sincerely think the South is better off without Muslims.. even the southern Muslims are a ticking time bomb no offence.

Those guys have no soul.

(1) (Reply)

Ralf Rangnick Has Accused Man U Chiefs Of Wrecking Their Champions League Hopes. / 2023 Election Will Make Or Mar Nigeria. / Prince Igho Sadjere, Picked Up His Expression Of Interest And Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.