Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Last Offering About Uniosun: Advice! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Last Offering About Uniosun: Advice! (765 Views)

What Are All The Buses Parked In Uniosun Ikire Campus For?? / Uniosun Amended Academic Calender For 2014/2015 / Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Offering About Uniosun: Advice! by RemmyAlex(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hello,
Hw re u feelings against your post ume precisely OSUN STATE UNIVERISTY.
It is a pity that i intend to help but at the long run some guys on the forum HARKed my mailing address and i got all fraudulent message all my phone every blesssed day, though i recieved enough call but am not stress at it.
i recieved and gave any neccessary information within capacity.
Well all the best to you guys  sitting or that might have sat for the Screening.
Goodluck and hope to see you some other time around the crane of OSun- Oshogbo and it environs.
For further Details, u can CALL for those that have my number and for those that don't have,please don't be stress. Just try to mail through
rolexconsults@yahoo.com
I will be willingly to offer my credit to you.
  See u,  Remmy
Re: Last Offering About Uniosun: Advice! by 9iceX(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2007
I think i will mail u. I need ur help sumhow!

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume / When Will Unilorin Post Ume Result Be Out / Have You Or Anyone U Know Been To Canada To Renew Your Us Visa? Quick Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.