Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics (1130 Views)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / IGBO AMAKA: American Soldier, Lawrence Calls Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 12:24am On May 15, 2022
Anambra State Governor Charles Soludo wrote

I visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, (Friday, 13th May, 2022) to felicitate with him and also as part of the wider consultations with critical stakeholders in search of lasting peace and security in the South East.

He was in very high spirits and we had quality and frank discussion in a very convivial atmosphere. He expressed sadness over what he described as “sacrilegious killings” of innocent persons, kidnappings and all forms of criminalities, including the brutal enforcement of the senseless “sit at home” perpetuated by sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB. He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.

Together, we shall restore peace, security and prosperity in Anambra and the Southeast.

It is well indeed!

CC. Soludo, CFR
https://web.facebook.com/CeeCeeSoludo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 12:25am On May 15, 2022
More

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by NwaNimo1(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2022
koo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Mrkumareze(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2022
The best move so far, I pray this yield the peace required by Easterners

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 12:30am On May 15, 2022
Oyingboupdate, udele

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by ObosiLandlord(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu the fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by derecho(m): 12:31am On May 15, 2022
Very smart of Soludo...

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Truthisunique2: 12:31am On May 15, 2022
The guy is trying to buy Goodwill back which he is loosing

Meanwhile nnadi kanu bunker looks more poshed than the place most zombies call home after #30k alert

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 12:32am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Nobody: 12:33am On May 15, 2022
See how handsome Kanu is. Chai, if I were a lady eh, I for don dey slide in his dm tey tey. Handsome, witty, honest, loving, truthful and courageous. When you have such a man from your tribe, you go and sleep with eyes closed.
The evil people perpetrating violence in the East will one day be caught and dealt with, they will not go scot free. Their day of reckoning is near and the world will see them for who they are.

God bless AlaIgbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Okoroawusa: 12:33am On May 15, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death..... This I pray everyday
Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by DeadorAlive(f): 12:38am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

Do you need bucket or drum to pour your tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by DeadorAlive(f): 12:39am On May 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I have big buckets for your tear

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by RareDiamond: 12:39am On May 15, 2022
I pray for the quick and successful release of Nnamdi Kanu from DSS detention in the Name of Elohim Yeshua Emmanuel Jesus Christ. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Coldsperm: 12:41am On May 15, 2022
Seriously as a headslammer, I won't sleep well this night.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by DeadorAlive(f): 12:41am On May 15, 2022
myright:
Oyingboupdate, udele

He is somewhere editing his fake propaganda videos to post

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 12:44am On May 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 12:45am On May 15, 2022
DeadorAlive:

He is somewhere editing his fake propaganda videos to post
the guy will be in serious pain chai

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Naijanascam: 12:46am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

Iberibe nenye onyeara morale

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by DamianX: 12:47am On May 15, 2022
Man with sense. This is the best way to go.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by SmartPolician: 12:48am On May 15, 2022
How Nnamdi Kanu became a demigod shows how powerful the media is. From a separatist group that broadcasts on radio, IPOB's ESN now carries lethal weapons with tens of thousands of volunteers.

Buhari should reach a political solution with him to restore peace, law and order in the East. Oops, I forgot. He's more interested in having a peaceful north than a peaceful East because he doesn't even see the latter as part of his constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by OyigboUpdate: 12:49am On May 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I pray he dies a miserable death too.

No wonder Soludo refused to kill unknown gunmen terrorising his people during sit at home. He is also a bingo.
He prefer the life of this killer who wants our force men beheaded but his sister Nnenaya Kanu is also a police officer in Enugu state of the Nigerian police force.
I thought he is not eating well? Why is he healthy?
Nna err this picture has ruined my week. undecided
I cant hide my disappointment in the Department of State Service

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by orohbiro(f): 12:49am On May 15, 2022
This Nnamdi kanu handsome o
Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by hammer567: 12:49am On May 15, 2022
MY GOV MEETS MY BOSS.

I 'M TOUCHED. cry cry cry cry kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by IduNaOba: 12:50am On May 15, 2022
Finally soludo Don get sense.

Anyways this is beautiful...
Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Odin13: 12:51am On May 15, 2022
Soludo hope you remind him that after amnesty any binging with gun will be shot and no more military but civilian jtf...

Make we see how e go be bold

IPOB oppression a and killing is over

Anambra need civilin jtf anambra must work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by Beremx(f): 12:56am On May 15, 2022
Oyigboupdate right now

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by gidgiddy: 12:56am On May 15, 2022
I think Soludo knew he had to do this considering how badly he started with security and sit at home.

Soludo has done the right thing. When you seek peace, meet those who can make peace happen

When you dont care about peace, invite the military, but bullets dont kill ideology

Soludo has restored my faith in him

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by myright: 1:07am On May 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No wonder Soludo refused to kill unknown gunmen terrorising his people during sit at home. He is also a bingo.
He prefer the life of this killer who wants our force men beheaded but his sister Nnenaya Kanu is also a police officer in Enugu state of the Nigerian police force.
Nna err this picture has ruined my week.
grin grin
Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by triple996(m): 1:26am On May 15, 2022
Kanu will not come out of prison.
Write it down

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by ipobcannibals: 1:40am On May 15, 2022
The truth is that no Igbo deserve to be the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria. How can the political and religious leaders of the SE cuddle with a hunchback terrorist who orchestrated the killings of Nigeria’s armed forces and still request for the presidency to be zoned to them?
No Igbo leader has ever condemned namadi cownu’s led Ipigs/ESN terrorists for their barbaric acts and these people want the armed forces of Nigeria to have an Igbo as their commander in chief?
This is akin to the Jan 15, 1966 coup where predominantly Igbo military officers killed leaders from other regions and Ironsi refused to prosecute them for their treasonous acts of usurping the Balewa government.
May God never allow us to come under the leader of an Igbo president- Amen!
Re: Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics by ipobcannibals: 1:53am On May 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Nna err this picture has ruined my week. undecided
My brother, something tells me that evil has taken over the land, especially in Igboland. How can leaders of this region see evil and condone it? Thesame police and military personnel that provide security for these shameless Igbo leaders are killed by Ipob/ESN and these Igbo leaders never even condemn the killers (Ipigs). Well, I blame the FG for not withdrawing the security forces guarding these Igbo leaders and let their Ipigs/ESN provide them with security.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State INEC Resident Electoral Commisioner In Bed With Ugochukwu Agballa. / Osun 2022 Debate; PDP Is Under Spell. / City Boy Did Not Attend An Event In His Own City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.