Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake (1432 Views)

Dear Men, Avoid This Mistake Funke Akindele's Husband Made. / Should I Cut-off My Parents? / A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 1:02am On May 15, 2022
They Cut Off His Head

There are three reasons why I don't feel sorry for my northern Nigeria brothers over their suffering, destruction and death in the hands of boko haram and bandit.

1. All the killings and violents they suffer today in the hands of boko haram and bandits, is for the purpose of God discipline. The violent killings and destruction on northern Nigeria is God permissive will, to discipline them. God has allowed Satan to used boko haram to teach them many lessons, so that God Himself can pull them out of darkness to the light by 2035 upwards.

2. Boko Haram are Muslim jihadist and they kill Christians unbelievers as their faith commanded them to do, right?

3. Muslims are religiously reaping all they have sown.

THE STORY
In 1992, a Christian man from the south east Nigeria lives in the north. He was having a bowel movement and was heavily pressed. He was about to go and use the toilet but since there was no tissue paper, he started looking for any paper he can use to wipe and clean himself up after toilet.

In his findings he saw a piece of the Quran on the ground and he picked it up as he headed towards the toilet. Unknowing to him that a Muslim man saw him when he picked up a piece of paper from the sand.

The Muslim man followed him up just to see what he wanted to use it for. After this Christian man finished using the toilet, he came out and saw the inevitable (accusers)

His life on earth has come to an end because of a piece of paper that has inscription on it. Just one Muslim witness that testify against this non Muslim southern man, enrage all the Muslims in that community and they seize this man.

Because he mistakenly used a piece of paper from the Quran to clean his ass after using the toilet, they drag him away and used sharp big knife to cut his head off.

They hang his head to a long wood and started to display it on the air in every street as they chant and praise their god over their justice.

They celebrate and chant with joy; - Alla hu agbarho. Allah hu agbarho. May god and his holy prophet Mohammad be praise.

They were dancing and chanting that, they killed the Christian blasphemer who violate Islam and their holy book.

THE MESSAGE
The Quran and the founder of Islam failed to teach all Muslim that God is love. The Quran did not teach Muslims that, God is also the source of our craving to personally know and love him. Out of this love God took on a form that is comprehensible to us mortal beings.

Through this act of love we can now share in the joy of the Angels by seeing and knowing God directly. This is why the 'Truth of all truth' said; whoever has seen Me has seen the Father.

God knows well the inner state of every human being and reveals himself to each heart in accordance with its needs. There is no better way for a person to enter true spiritual life than by encountering God by himself. God became man and dwelt among us so that we might not fear or see Him as something strange, but instead see that Him God is love. In love God commanded us to love one another and forgive one another.

THE REALITY
Christianity carries the true light that drives out all darkness and leads us to bliss along the path of truth. Our Holy Bible thought us the basis of God's goverment - is the way of LOVE - and out going concern for the good and welfare of others. Love toward God in obedience, humility and worship - is the way of giving, sharing and helping one another

These above will bring out the truth, and show that we are truly the children of that God of love who gave His life to save us. You ought therefore to abide in that love and serve one another, and even give your lives to serve others.

These are the few areas where Islam has failed to teach all you Muslims about the Holy One.

God Himself.

6 Likes

Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2022
Those who do not know history are doom to repeat history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2022
Writing...
Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2022
Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Nonam: 5:24pm On May 15, 2022
which of the northern state?

1 Like

Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2022
Nonam:
which of the northern state?

Plateau State
Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2022
If you compare what is to come to the north, and what is happening right now is like a dress rehearsal. The whole entire muslims will feel the gravity of their foolishness and idolatry.
Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Omihanifa: 7:53am On May 18, 2022
Let me correct two things from this your write up. The Igbo guy didn't use a piece of Koran to wipe his ass. What he was used was a leaflet instructions of a medication, written in English and Arabic.

All those leaflet that we normally find inside packs of drugs ( you know they are written in different languages). So the illiterate guy that saw it assumed he tore the Koran simply because the guy wasn't a Muslim.

Secondly the above stated event took place in December 1994 and the name of the victim is Gideon akaluka.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Valarmorgulis: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
their wickedness and stupidity didn't start today

1 Like

Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2022
Omihanifa:
Let me correct two things from this your write up. The Igbo guy didn't use a piece of Koran to wipe his ass. What he was used was a leaflet instructions of a medication, written in English and Arabic.

All those leaflet that we normally find inside packs of drugs ( you know they are written in different languages). So the illiterate guy that saw it assumed he tore the Koran simply because the guy wasn't a Muslim.

Secondly the above stated event took place in December 1994 and the name of the victim is Gideon akaluka.

Your correction is a confirmation and the reality of my story. I did't fully remember the year but I know from experienced, this happened in the early 90's when I was in primary school.

No one can be a hypocrite before God, for every man will reap the reward for all they have sown.
Re: They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake by Lostchild(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2022
smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. / Why Nigerians So Inhumane To Fellow Nigerians? / My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.