Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

What To Consider Before Hosting An Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What To Consider Before Hosting An Event (230 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Startup Grind Is Hosting An Event In Port Harcourt This Saturday. / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Consider Before Hosting An Event by Chukwuguy: 1:16am On May 15, 2022

What to consider before hosting an event

Event business in the country will not seize to be among the most profitable business to count on.

As the day goes by you will realize that the country is highly overwhelmed with events from one angle to the other ranging from Sundays down to Monday.

There is this thing that always co.es to my mind about events, which is; no matter how the event is, whether big or small you will find out that there will always be a turn-up of people but the major question you should ask is; what if nobody comes out in my event.

I will be expressing on my post anything that has to do with events, such as weddings, shows, traditional, burial ceremonies, and so on and so forth.

Without wasting much of your time I will go straight to the point that covers this post, but before going into that I will like to highlight some certain things you need to consider before embarking on this.

We all know that event has many ways of impacting on our daily basis and also in our lifestyle, but that is not the question I want to ask, I'm not here to ask you questions concerning an event but to shine light and give you tips on how to go about hosting an even so that you will archive a successful and wonderful one.

I do hear people complaining bitterly about how they hosted an event, spent millions, and after everything they couldn't have a turn up they expected, and not even half of the spent money was recovered. That's very bad anyway. I could recall when I was still at the tertiary institution, we were planning to hold our end-of-the-year party, after a huge gathering, we were Given several positions and I requested a post of logistics. And the chairman of my occasion asked if I can handle the position, I gently smiled and with my face down but he have no portion than to put me to trial.

Read The Full Details here [https://www.trouperblog.com.ng/2022/03/what-to-consider-before-hosting-event.html]

(1) (Reply)

Happy Holi SMS Wishes Images Pictures For FB Stories 2023 / Baddezt Empire / Federal Poly Offa Tour P40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.