Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigeria Is Not A Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Country (515 Views)

30,000 Minimum Wage Too Small For A Country Fighting Corruption- Olawepo-hashim / So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not A Country by aljharem(m): 1:33am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria needs to split. The same set of people, boko haram, bandit, religious bigotry, terrorism and the worst presidents in the world

What is the benefit the south and middle belt have with being joined with the north.

This makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Country by aljharem(m): 1:34am On May 15, 2022
Can any northerner show me what I have in common with them. You northerns are savages if you support the killing of an innocent girl. Animals is what you are
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Country by limeta(f): 2:02am On May 15, 2022
Na zoo
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Country by thompson1510(m): 3:03am On May 15, 2022
You are just knowing? Abeg if we can’t beat them, we join them...else person no go join those at the top and would be complaining daily without any help coming...
Abeg I am looking for a Politician to work for. I am sure I would be a great addition to their Team when it comes to ways to get things done online...my experiences cannot be wasted.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Country by SaintBishop: 3:10am On May 15, 2022
aljharem:
Nigeria needs to split. The same set of people, boko haram, bandit, religious bigotry, terrorism and the worst presidents in the world

What is the benefit the south and middle belt have with being joined with the north.

This makes no sense
Nigeria need to spilt alright, but lumping the whole south into one country is worst than,Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen combined.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Country by aljharem(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2022
Everyone should be tired of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Stealing 80 Billion Released After 2 Weeks / Osinbajo Clear Favourite As Buhari Insist On Screening Committee’s Ranking / The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.