Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club (750 Views)

Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season / The Only Player To Have Won All Major Trophies In The World / Arturo Vidal Was The First To Win Three Major Trophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by Kingseffance: 3:27am On May 15, 2022
Liverpool football club are on a jubilant mood after defeating Chelsea football club 6-5 on penalties to win the English FA Cup. This is the second trophy for the team this season. One man who will also be happy after winning such a great trophy is Jurgen Klopp.
The German tactician did not just win the English FA Cup, he also became the 2nd manager in Englich Premier League history to win all the 6 major trophies with a Premier league club. These trophies are the UEFA Champions league, the English Premier league trophy, Carabao Cup, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA World Club Cup and the English FA Cup.

The first manager to achieve this previously is the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson who managed Manchester United for about 2 decades. The Manchester United legendary coach won all the aforementioned trophy with Manchester United.

Jurgen Klopp on the other hand won the UEFA Champions league in the 2018/2019 season, he went on to win the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup in 2019. In the 2019/2020 season, he won the English Premier league. Then this season(2021/2022 season), he won the Carabao Cup and now the English FA Cup. Congratulation to Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by olus01(m): 3:35am On May 15, 2022
What impressed me most is, how this Klopo normal build is dressing room..as in noting like fight or misunderstanding what so ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by Karleb(m): 3:50am On May 15, 2022
olus01:
What impressed me most is, how this Klopo normal build is dressing room..as in noting like fight or misunderstanding what so ever

The guy can manage talents.

He sees the players like his relatives. Do you see how he hugs them?

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by Jubal01: 4:18am On May 15, 2022
Klopp is really doing well ahswear! Better luck next time Chelsea. This season seems to be Liverpools'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by paulolee(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2022
klopp is a master tactician and I am happy for him...enjoy ur win
Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by OJEEMAH(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2022
Klopp is a genius and a very good man manager. One thing i have always admired about him is the bond between him and his players......... He practically built a title winning Dortmund with limited resources. I can only imagine what he would have achieved with Dortmund, if he had a moderate or huge transfer warchest like Bayern or PSG.
Truth is, Klopp deserves way more than he is getting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by paulolee(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Klopp is a genius and a very good man manager. One thing i have always admired about him is the bond between him and his players......... He practically built a title winning Dortmund with limited resources. I can only imagine what he would have achieved with Dortmund, if he had a moderate or huge transfer warchest like Bayern or PSG.
Truth is, Klopp deserves way more than he is getting.

I agree with you bro...what u admire the most about him is his bond with his players asif dey are all co-workers...
I gave him more accolade with d way he managed dt starting mane n sallah beef n quickly quenched d fire unlike some coaches dt would choose sides n start benching d other...
he simply said he isn't worried bcox both players are bounded by blood (Africans) he cant make or break them bcoz dey both know dey need each other to succeed..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by vanida6: 9:19am On May 15, 2022
klapp or klopp wat so ever we just dey wait u on 28th,
HALA MADRID!!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by OJEEMAH(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2022
paulolee:

I agree with you bro...what u admire the most about him is his bond with his players asif dey are all co-workers...
I gave him more accolade with d way he managed dt starting mane n sallah beef n quickly quenched d fire unlike some coaches dt would choose sides n start benching d other...
he simply said he isn't worried bcox both players are bounded by blood (Africans) he cant make or break them bcoz dey both know dey need each other to succeed..
True…. He’s very matured in handling issues that’s why I said he’s very good at man management.

Pep Guardiola shares similar bond with his players too but Klopp is extraordinary in that regard.

I and my friends prayed fervently for Wenger’s resignation so Arsenal could hire him when he left Dortmund but the old man no gree go that year…… before I know Wetin dey sup, Liverpool don hire am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by Ajibade123(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2022
vanida6:

HALA MADRID!!
lol
cry today cry on the 28th
I will remind you then
Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by Theboy21: 12:07pm On May 15, 2022
Still can't believe our overrated coach taught this man but couldn't secure common top4 spot for us cheesy cheesy They should have allowed Carrick to handle the squad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by KingWarri: 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
paulolee:
klopp is a master tactician and I am happy for him...enjoy ur win
Hmm... Pep boys in the building.
If he lose before na another story una for dey talk.. grin

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by KingWarri: 1:02pm On May 15, 2022
vanida6:

HALA MADRID!!
You won show face bah!?
You wey supposed to hide by now grin

Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by BabaIbo: 2:20pm On May 15, 2022
vanida6:

HALA MADRID!!

Keep calm, una go collect too.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Becomes 2nd Manger To Win All 6 Major Trophies With Epl Club by paulolee(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2022
KingWarri:

Hmm... Pep boys in the building.
If he lose before na another story una for dey talk.. grin
losing that game doesn't mean dt tuchel is better, even tuchel knows dt klopp is ahead of him tactically..

(1) (Reply)

Memories: Ramires Tattooed His UCL Goal Against Barcelona (photos) / Hacking Code And Hacker App For Sportybet Users Only / Chelsea FC Signing Many Nigerians...amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.