Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! (300 Views)

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! by Godly247(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2022
Tears flow as Deborah Samuel was finally laid to rest Yesterday.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the late Deborah Samuel was killed on Thursday by some students of the college for alleged blasphemy.
Nigerians await the aftermath shows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJLJD0U3lE
Re: Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! by exCHRISTIAN: 7:39am On May 15, 2022
Her god failed her

Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Re: Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! by Godly247(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Her god failed her

Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

You'll soon realize for sure...
Re: Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On May 19, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
[/color]

What exactly have you gained from going around broadcasting the ignorance of your parents and you?, undecided

Your ignorant parents comfortably ignored, just as you do, what is written in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 of how the law you quote, which has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity by the way, was given by God exclusively to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins, for a Constitution in the Land of Canaan. undecided

It's a shame that even their child couldn't even correct them. Instead he rather broadcast the ignorance if his entire family as if a trinket for all to view. lipsrsealed
Re: Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! by Godly247(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
Days into days Lights deeming Still ears and eyes awaits the right voices...
Re: Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! by Godly247(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
Light out... :-

(1) (Reply)

What's That Thing You Want Them To Stop Doing In Your Church? / / A Strong Warning To Nigerian Christians Concerning 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.