Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform (871 Views)

Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2022
So Good morning all, happened to stumble across some very shocking comments and tweets on Twitter and honestly I’m shook sad

So my question for our Muslim brethren would be, what’s your take on the opinions of your Ummah below? Agree or Disagree? grin

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Tissaia(f): 7:05am On May 15, 2022
Fully in support of her censorship. God bless those guys for permanently suspending her

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2022
Please I’d love to hear your honest unpolitically correct views about this grin

And for those of you that might get the idea that I’m supporting what happened to her I’m igbo and catholic please, I’m as pained as any of you and would love to know the opinion of the average muslim on this sensitive topic

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Mumusaphire: 7:08am On May 15, 2022
What I know and believe is, true Muslim will never kill. They will rather preach to u if they want to gain ur souls, just d way Christian do.

3 Likes

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Fully in support of her censorship. God bless those guys for permanently suspending her
m

Let me ask a question though,
Why take a life that you can neither create nor give back and why don’t you guys show the same energy on other topics that are as bad if not worse

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Mumusaphire: 7:10am On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:
Please I’d love to hear your honest unpolitically correct views about this grin

And for those of you that might get the idea that I’m supporting what happened to her I’m igbo and catholic please, I’m as pained as any of you and would love to know the opinion of the average muslim on this sensitive topic

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
now, answer by yourself. "Can u fight for God?" God said leave all the fight for me to fight. And according to the voice on the said group, she doesn't insult prophet. She said why bringing nonsense to school group. Which prophet. Go and listen to the voice.
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2022
Ignorant Muslims
Potential terrorists

Provoke them and face the wrath

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2022
Mumusaphire:
now, answer by yourself. "Can u fight for God?" God said leave all the fight for me to fight. And according to the voice on the said group, she doesn't insult prophet. She said why bringing nonsense to school group. Which prophet. Go and listen to the voice.

I’m a Catholic bruh, read through my posts and get an idea of where I stand on this. I’m just trying to have an adult discussion with people who might have extreme views or opinions and try to hammer some common sense and empathy into their heads without getting emotional about it cause then they can play the victim card as well.
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Tissaia(f): 7:14am On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:
m

Let me ask a question though,
Why take a life that you can neither create nor give back and why don’t you guys show the same energy on other topics that are as bad if not worse
stop with all this fake compassion and liberalism sh!t, we are still in the jungle. people take other people life for wrong reason talk less of a good cause

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
stop with all this fake compassion and liberalism sh!t, we are still in the jungle. people take other people life for wrong reason talk less of a good cause

But you blaspheme about other people’s religions too as well, does that mean that they have every right to snuff out your life also?

Stop with the macho street sh!t when if it comes down to it you cannot even kill for your biological dad and neither are you willing to lose your life for your beliefs

2 Likes

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by ajekpaks(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2022
typically
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Tissaia(f): 7:18am On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:

But you blaspheme about other people’s religions too as well, does that mean that they have every right to snuff out your life also?

Stop with the macho street sh!t when if it comes down to it you cannot even kill for your biological dad and neither are you willing to lose your life for your beliefs
hahahaha. U have no idea what I'm capable of anyways. We don't insult any person religion especially the prophets in the abrahamic religions

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2022
Their opinion is tantamount to irrelevant trash. Take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Mumusaphire: 7:22am On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:

I’m a Catholic bruh, read through my posts and get an idea of where I stand on this. I’m just trying to have an adult discussion with people who might have extreme views or opinions and try to hammer some common sense and empathy into their heads without getting emotional about it cause then they can play the victim card as well.
OK bro. Thanks. One love.
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
hahahaha. U have no idea what I'm capable of anyways. We don't insult any person religion especially the prophets in the abrahamic religions

Let me take your mind back, Olamide (A Muslim) released a song LITERALLY titled “See Mary, See Jesus” which I believe you must have vibed to at some point during that time, also let me point out to you that we believe that Jesus Christ is God so you calling him a prophet literally ignores our own preexisting beliefs and doctrines on the nature of his being and is therefore another common case of blasphemy

So I ask again, if you or any member of your family were to be killed for either of the reasons above would you have the same energy?

2 Likes

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Toktee(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
And you useless bastards think you will live forever?

She died a celebrated person world wide when you died maybe the only people that will know about ur miserable death will be ur family members.. thereafter you will thrown three feets down.

Prophet Mohammed was a child molester of which every one is aware... He was the devil himself.
No wonder he was stone and chased away.

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2022
Cc Lalasticla and Mynd44

Let’s try and get as many authentic views on this as possible
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Toktee(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
AMD so shall you die for a good cause.... Miserable terrorist.
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Nobody: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
Anyone supporting the death of Deborah Samuel and hanging it upon the allegation of insulting Muhammad is not good with investigation.
Firstly Deborah didn't insult the prophet. Her vn that generated this whole trouble was a description that religious posts shouldn't be shared in their school's WhatsApp group.
She mentioned Holy Ghost Fire.
I blv this fire was what motivated her killers to still burn her body after killing her.
This is a case of murder so I blv her killers and other instigators ll die by hanging too.
Anyone destroying lives n properties in the north should be treated like a terrorist. The Sultan even talked by condemning the act and advising peace. But fanatics like the Abuja Imam and others like those in the screenshots of this posts are saying it's a justified killing.
I don't know what the north rely upon. But a chaos like thus ll still backfire on them.
However in order to stop this carnage, the Nigerian constitution, sharia law and any other existing law needs to be reviewed.
Non Muslims can't be suffering from sharia law. Or else the whole country split by chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Tissaia(f): 7:32am On May 15, 2022
Toktee:
AMD so shall you die for a good cause.... Miserable terrorist.
proudly
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
Anyone supporting the death of Deborah Samuel and hanging it upon the allegation of insulting Muhammad is not good with investigation.
Firstly Deborah didn't insult the prophet. Her vn that generated this whole trouble was a description that religious posts shouldn't be shared in their school's WhatsApp group.
I blv this fire was what motivated her killers to still burn her body after killing her.
This is a case of murder so I blv her killers and other instigators ll die by hanging too.
Anyone destroying lives n properties in the north should be treated like a terrorist. The Sultan even talked by condemning the act and advising peace. But fanatics like the Abuja Imam and others like those in the screenshots of this posts are saying it's a justified killing.
I don't know what the north rely upon. But a chaos like thus ll still backfire on them.
However in order to stop this carnage, the Nigerian constitution, sharia law and any other existing law needs to be reviewed.
Non Muslims can't be suffering from sharia law. Or else the whole country split by chaos.

Excellent take on the issue!!!

Honestly it’s obvious that this was a premeditated murder in cold blood and blaming it on religious superiority is a sign of stage one psychopathy, don’t you agree?
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by exCHRISTIAN: 7:35am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Toktee(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:
So Good morning all, happened to stumble across some very shocking comments and tweets on Twitter and honestly I’m shook sad

So my question for our Muslim brethren would be, what’s your take on the opinions of your Ummah below? Agree or Disagree? grin
Lete tell you my friend..
An average Muslim is a terrorist this is the reason terrorism in the North cannot go away cos there are terrorism in the bush and at homes in the North.

What those bastards did was exactly what's written in the Quran.

This is where and the reason terrorism is born.

Islam is never a religion of peace.

Islam advocates violence.

I wonder how the Muslims bastards will believe they can fight for God or that man madman Mohammed to which they have not seen but cannot fight Boko Haram that killed and raped their women.
When you see a Muslim know u have seen a potential terrorist.

Now answer this question..

Where in Deborah's conversation she mentioned Mohammed?

And if she do is he so powerless to be defended by streets agberos?

Mohammed OS the cause of all the evil happening in the world today.

Until we match this bastards violence for violence they will not start.

We need to stop this nonsense of " God will fight our battle " was God asleep when those headslammers killed Deborah?

We should start giving them Israelites treatment.
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Toktee(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
proudly
I pity your generation... As that bastard is languishing in Hades u will soon join he over there and you will go in a terrible way.
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Tissaia(f): 7:46am On May 15, 2022
Toktee:
I pity your generation... As that bastard is languishing in Hades u will soon join he over there and you will go in a terrible way.
hahaha. You think we fear death. Mtwss u have no idea. We don't need your pity lol
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Kdon2: 7:53am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

You will be permanently suspended too! Amen
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by jmoore(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

Islam insults Jesus Christ by calling him a prophet. Islam as a whole is an institution of blasphemy against Christianity.

ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

Curse be upon Mohammed for this religion of terror!!
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Jones4190(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2022
Mumusaphire:
What I know and believe is, true Muslim will never kill. They will rather preach to u if they want to gain ur souls, just d way Christian do.
there is no true Muslim
Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Ericnrm(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Toktee:
Lete tell you my friend..
An average Muslim is a terrorist this is the reason terrorism in the North cannot go away cos there are terrorism in the bush and at homes in the North.

What those bastards did was exactly what's written in the Quran.

This is where and the reason terrorism is born.

Islam is never a religion of peace.

Islam advocates violence.

I wonder how the Muslims bastards will believe they can fight for God or that man madman Mohammed to which they have not seen but cannot fight Boko Haram that killed and raped their women.
When you see a Muslim know u have seen a potential terrorist.

Now answer this question..

Where in Deborah's conversation she mentioned Mohammed?

And if she do is he so powerless to be defended by streets agberos?

Mohammed OS the cause of all the evil happening in the world today.

Until we match this bastards violence for violence they will not start.

We need to stop this nonsense of " God will fight our battle " was God asleep when those headslammers killed Deborah?

We should start giving them Israelites treatment.

Bro thank you very bringing up a very valid point, nowhere was Prophet Mohammed mentioned in the VN and from all indications she was responding to what seemed like threats based on how she spoke and her use of the words “Holy ghost fire” multiple times

And as for your second point that’s what I’m trying to get them to see using logic, why fight for someone who you believe has more power than you and can win his own battles?

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by alfarouq(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
Ericnrm:

Bro thank you very bringing up a very valid point, nowhere was Prophet Mohammed mentioned in the VN and from all indications she was responding to what seemed like threats based on how she spoke and her use of the words “Holy ghost fire” multiple times

And as for your second point that’s what I’m trying to get them to see using logic, why fight for someone who you believe has more power than you and can win his own battles?

This shows that you already made up your mind and made a decision so why are you asking for the opinion of Muslims?

Secondly, I guess you listened to a different audio.

If you listen to the actual audio you will notice that she was not the only person in the place where she was recording the voice note.

She stated her grievance and her colleagues did not say anything. Then she went the extra mile to involve the prophet and that is the point you will here undertone of voices called her name and cautioned her.

Since you claim to understand Hausa, then you should know "Manzo". If you listened to the right video you will hear her call Manzo and it is at that point that you will hear some voices probably of her friends cautioning her.

Where the guys wrong to do what they did?

Yes, very wrong.

Was she wrong to involve the prophet (SAW) after stating her grievance?

Yes, very wrong

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by Karmatyra(f): 12:33pm On May 15, 2022
My room mate, a lady is a Muslim, she has been trying to convince me to convert to Islam for quite some time now. She is not harsh, she is very subtle in her ways, very loving. She doesn't force her views on me, she just tells me I should try Islam and see for myself. But since this thing happened, I've not said anything to her since Thursday till this morning, she brought it up. I didn't bring it up because I felt she already felt bad,so no need making it awkward for her. She asked me what I thought about the whole issue, I told her my views doesn't matter, just that I will never want to join any cult, sorority, religion or organization that has a red line!! Only evil has a redline. And I can't kill to protect a Supreme being who tells me he is all powerful and can protect me. She has been quiet since! I've not been a good Christian, but I don't know, this whole Islam/redline and Deborah thing really assured me that Christianity is just the best for me and I've been taking it for granted. I've not been to church for almost 17years,but today I went for the first time in 17years. My roommate is a good person, I haven't experienced any violence with her Sha and I know she is good. But today thanks to God, because of Islam and Mohammed I've renewed my faith in our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Happy Sunday to you all.

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform by mhmsadyq(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

I like your submission.
I think you have some understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus And Lucifer Referred To As MORNING STAR / Success Camp 2007 - Unique Opportunity For All Youths / Planet Mecca-a New Planet For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.