Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

See Wahaha Ooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Wahaha Ooo (560 Views)

A Cry For Help Ooo Sam Afolabi Richvest 360 Has Ran Awa / Help Me Ooo!!!access Bank Wan Dupe Me!!! / Eru E Toba Ooo Olorun, Eru E Toba By Bola Are. I Need This Song Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wahaha Ooo by Phock2sweet: 7:06am On May 15, 2022
I saw this message on my whatsapp today
YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T VALUE YOUR FAMILY AND JOB/BUSINESS INTEGRITY*
*WE'LL CRIPPLE YOUR IMAGE BEYOND REPAIR ONLINE TODAY*
*WAIT FOR it

DEAR CHRONIC DEBTOR, WE SENT YOU A MESSAGE CONCERNING YOUR DEBT BUT YOUR REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO.*
*YOU WOULD WITNESS IT NOW*
*AWAIT IT*
*A PROMISE*

SINCE YOU'VE DECIDED NOT TO CLEAR YOUR DEBT, WE WON'T HESITATE STARTING FROM TODAY, TO PUBLICLY HUMILIATE YOU BY DRAGGING YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR DEBT.*
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by kwaso2: 7:08am On May 15, 2022
Pay them their money nah, stop this drama.

Whahala everywhere

2 Likes

Re: See Wahaha Ooo by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2022
Mumu don borrow money to Bleep olosho.

2 Likes

Re: See Wahaha Ooo by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2022
Phock2sweet:
I saw this message on my whatsapp today
YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T VALUE YOUR FAMILY AND JOB/BUSINESS INTEGRITY*
*WE'LL CRIPPLE YOUR IMAGE BEYOND REPAIR ONLINE TODAY*
*WAIT FOR it

DEAR CHRONIC DEBTOR, WE SENT YOU A MESSAGE CONCERNING YOUR DEBT BUT YOUR REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO.*
*YOU WOULD WITNESS IT NOW*
*AWAIT IT*
*A PROMISE*

SINCE YOU'VE DECIDED NOT TO CLEAR YOUR DEBT, WE WON'T HESITATE STARTING FROM TODAY, TO PUBLICLY HUMILIATE YOU BY DRAGGING YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR DEBT.*

You begged them to lend you money and they did, now it;s time to pay back and you're talking rubbish.

Onigbese go and repay your loan
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by Phock2sweet: 8:56am On May 22, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

You begged them to lend you money and they did, now it;s time to pay back and you're talking rubbish.

please borrow me money let me pay them....i will pay you back�
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by Phock2sweet: 8:57am On May 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Mumu don borrow money to Bleep olosho.
what is an olosho?
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by achiever12: 9:41am On May 22, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

begged them? were you there when he was begging them?

These loan compamies are the ones begging people to take loan. One of them had called me twice this week to coman borrow money and i kept on declining. They would call and also send WhatsApp messages.
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by Phock2sweet: 4:11am On May 23, 2022
achiever12:

These loan compamies are the ones begging people to take loan. One of them had called me twice this week to coman borrow money and i kept on declining. They would call and also send WhatsApp messages.
tank u sir....it was d trap they set for me ooo
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2022
achiever12:

Yes it's true that some of them call people to come for loans when they're marketing but you also have instances where people who have no means of paying back the loan pester them for loans then when it's time to pay back they start talking rubbish
Re: See Wahaha Ooo by achiever12: 8:29pm On May 24, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Yes it's true that some of them call people to come for loans when they're marketing but you also have instances where people who have no means of paying back the loan pester them for loans then when it's time to pay back they start talking rubbish

Some of those unable to pay back are not doing so intentionally. Some of them just couldn't raise the fund from their initial expected source.

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish Books Om Amazon - Earn $5,000 Monthly / PROVIDUS BANK: Bank Charges, Fraudulent Act By Bankers / Meta Force Is A Biz U Need To Work Your Way To Earn In $ Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.