Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4086 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by realmindz: 10:33am On May 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:

If you know anything about believers you will know that insulting someone and his believe doesn't make him convert instead, peace, kindness, tolerance, consideration and the love of Christ is. Even Jesus asked God to forgive his killers, show your faith by your meekness not your aggression, be different.

You are one of the problems of the world.

Tell America to forgive terrorists.
If America has been practicing this shit u posted, America by now would’ve been turned to waste land.
But those jihadiat know that an attack against America will cause them a devastating pain that their children and children’s children will bleed for it.

Who is interested in converting them, better fight for your survival because at the end, the dead has no tale. before someone will wage jihad on your head, make sure they bleed and show at least some resistance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LocalStandard1(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2022
realmindz:

If America has been practicing this shit u posted, America by now would’ve been turned to waste land.
But those jihadiat know that an attack against America will cause them a devastating pain that their children and children’s children will bleed for it.

Who is interested in converting them, better fight for your survival because at the end, the dead has no tale. before someone will wage jihad on your head, make sure they bleed and show at least some resistance

America is a country that most protect its people. I will fight if I or my own are being threatened, but I will not respond with violence when I am insulted or my faith is dragged to the mud. Him who I serve said I should continuously forgive and allow him fight that fight.

Do you know that when someone insults you and your faith that person is actually threatened and doubtful of himself? They attack you for validation, attack them with kindness. That is what my Jesus told me, that is what I believe and I don't know about you.
Re: . by realmindz: 11:07am On May 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:

America is a country that most protect its people. I will fight if I or my own are being threatened, but I will not respond with violence when I am insulted or my faith is dragged to the mud. Him who I serve said I should continuously forgive and allow him fight that fight.

Do you know that when someone insults you and your faith that person is actually threatened and doubtful of himself? They attack you for validation, attack them with kindness. That is what my Jesus told me, that is what I believe and I don't know about you.

If someone hursts you without just, do the same if u can.
Eye for an eye will make the world a better place
Re: . by Great2017: 11:46am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Don't let the foolishness of some people in Sokoto affect you my guy.

So far you are not like them, just keep on doing your thing. Is not every Muslim that's in support of the nonsense.

The Chief Imam of Zamfara spoke against the killing.

So relax

Speaking against the heinous act is not enough. They should call on Government to bring the perpetrators to book as well. Anything outside that is lip service.
Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 11:48am On May 15, 2022
dplordx:

Your mumuness is nauseating. I have lived in Malaysia for years, and spent many years in Turkey and Dubai. There are hundreds of thousands of ibos living and thriving there, and these are purely Islamic countries.
You f00ls just be opening way mouth like Shalanga toilet. The average northern is like the average southerners, we are myopic and be easily misguided by our religious leaders.
Hello baba Malaysia!! So what are u Imbecilè acusing me of actually??

U deadbrain did not say anything here actually, cus i dont really get u

I said a real Muslim is bloodthirsty and u re saying rubbish u this imbecilic being.

U live in Malaysia, u live in Indonesia, DID U LIVE IN AFGHANISTAN?? U DIS BAST∆RD

DID U LIVE IN PAKISTAN??.. U THIS TERRORIST

DID U LIVE IN THE CORE NORTHERN NIGERIA STATE?? U DIS OPONU

WERE U THERE WITH ME IN THE NORTH, WEN I WAS SERVING AND ONE SCUMBAG LIKE U SAID HE AND HIS COHORT WIL CUT OFF THE FINGER OF ONE OF OUR CO-CORP MEMBER JUST CUS SHE WAS HOLDING THE HAND OF OPPOSITE SEX?.. MISTER WEYREY ARE U THERE??

IF ITS NOT RELAXER THAT IS ON UR SKULL, U SHOULDN'T BE SAYING RUBBISH MR IGNORAMUS, U HEARD IT WEN THE IMAM OF SOKOTO WAS JUSTIFYING THE KILLING OF THAT INNOCENT GIRL BY BABOONS LIKE U.

U RE A BABOON, MONKEY, WEYREY, U RE VERY M∆D for even sayin u lived in Malaysia, goan live in Afghanistan, yemen, Syria, iraq/iran before coming here to talk rubbish.

Na god go punish u, u dis terrorist sympathyzer. Omo ale.
Re: . by Great2017: 11:49am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

So far you are not like them, just keep on doing your thing. Is not every Muslim that's in support of the nonsense.

So relax
Speaking against the heinous act is not enough. They should call on Government to bring the perpetrators to book as well. Anything outside that is lip service.
Re: . by Great2017: 11:50am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

So relax

Re: . by Kenturkey048(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
Humans should respect their hosts ... it’s simple

You can’t go to Nri and destroy ogwugwu Akpu.. and think you can go free as a Northerner in the east

To respect people’s religion is all what it takes

If you feel .. that this same thing won’t happen tomorrow... disrespect their religion and belief and see your ancestors

All this Christians barking online and insulting religion .. is that what your bible taught you? If you die will you go to heaven?

Some self even the call for retaliation and yet they call themselves Christians

Blowing hot and demonizing Islam won’t solve nothing
Won’t even stop anything

Nigerians.. especially igbos have deep religious fanaticism.. like the fanatics in the North

Both calling for blood ...

If I may ask, Is the late Deborah a southerner??

Is telling people to stop posting religious things in a class group chat insultive, although I didn't hear the Hausa part she spoke ooh. But most times we don't have to talk.
Re: . by cocoduck: 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

You can’t go to Nri and destroy ogwugwu Akpu.. and think you can go free as a Northerner in the east

If you feel .. that this same thing won’t happen tomorrow... disrespect their religion and belief and see your ancestors

All this Christians barking online and insulting religion .. is that what your bible taught you? If you die will you go to heaven?

Won’t even stop anything

Nigerians.. especially igbos have deep religious fanaticism.. like the fanatics in the North

shut up! Who is the host? Deborah is a Nigerian, those blood thirsty terrorists are Nigerians too. So who is hosting the other? Hosting who in his own country? Or are you telling me that one Nigeria is a mirage?
Re: . by johnpablo541(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:
I'm the only Muslim person in my place of work, and the truth is, I have really been so shameful of what these hausa barbarians did to Deborah. this has really affected my confidence in my place of work.

The worst of it is their elites are busy defending this barbaric act. These guys will make one to be very ashamed of his religion sometimes.

Everyone knows that the list that will borders me is religious issue, once I discovered any kind of fanatism in you I run far away from you be it Muslim or Christian.

I'm from the middle belt of the country not the north
The middle belt is North Central Nigeria which is Northern Nigeria. Oga, you are from the North.

Northern Nigerian is all the states from the middle belt down to up North. The man from Enugu state which was formerly known as the Eastern region is from Southern Nigeria.
Re: . by MrDevice: 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
johnpablo541:

The middle belt is North Central Nigeria which is Northern Nigeria. Oga, you are from the North.

Northern Nigerian is all the states from the middle belt down to up North. The man from Enugu state which was formerly known as the Eastern region is from Southern Nigeria.

Na u Sabi o
Re: . by slivertongue: 1:18pm On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:
I'm the only Muslim person in my place of work, and the truth is, I have really been so shameful of what these hausa barbarians did to Deborah. this has really affected my confidence in my place of work.

The worst of it is their elites are busy defending this barbaric act. These guys will make one to be very ashamed of his religion sometimes.

Everyone knows that the list that will borders me is religious issue, once I discovered any kind of fanatism in you I run far away from you be it Muslim or Christian.

I'm from the middle belt of the country not the north

North Central, I guess
Re: . by slivertongue: 1:24pm On May 15, 2022
johnpablo541:

Old Benue - Plateau and Kwara States are North Central states in the North but are tilted more towards the South than the North. We are more moderate in behavior. What happened in sokoto could not have in these places without caution
Re: . by emorse(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

Won’t even stop anything

Everyone has got a right to life bro. A right that should also be respected. Two wrongs will never make a right. When someone tramples on you rights, the civil thing to do is to report to constituted authority. The only time killing can be justified is when it is done in self defence.

By the way, did the herdsmen respect the farmers' rights when they grazed their cattle on their farms and destroyed all their hard work and investment? How many of the herdsmen were lynched?

A word of advice for you bro, religion was made for man and not the other way round so humanity should come first. Religion can follow afterwards.
Re: . by chrisxxx(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

Won’t even stop anything

The East is presently and rapidly converting to Judaism. The reason is that it is the only religion Muslims fear. They don't just retaliate. They retaliate to pulverize their adversaries in such a way that they will perpetual remain incapacitated and with no capacity of reprisal again.
Muslims dear the Jews. Ask me why?
Re: . by slivertongue: 1:35pm On May 15, 2022
Kenturkey048:

If I may ask, Is the late Deborah a southerner??

Is telling people to stop posting religious things in a class group chat insultive, although I didn't hear the Hausa part she spoke ooh. But most times we don't have to talk.

Deborah did nothing but appeal to her mates on a platform which belong to the class. Sadly folks took her appeal out of context &incited violence against her. Most southerners commenting don't know what we go through here. The unimaid student slaughtered two years ago only crime was his religion. Very soon we will hear the truth behind the mob action.

1 Like

Re: . by Kutunban: 1:55pm On May 15, 2022
Keep practicing the real Islam, it's an opportunity for you to show them the real Islam. If you shy away from your faith because of the misbehavior of some misguided Muslims, then you need more superior Islamic knowledge. Allah has given you a rare opportunity to work in such environment, use that opportunity and show them the real traits of a true Muslim.

Dear Christian Brethren, these are the perilous times, the devil will breed his own soldiers to destroy human. Muslims are not the enemies, they believe in God the only Creator and Jesus the Messiah, but it's so unfortunate that evil men have twisted the real teaching of Islam and his Prophet Muhammed (Peace be Upon Him). The Bible said my people perish because they lack knowledge. How can you hate what you are ignorant about? We need to study each other religion with intention to understand and not critize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Kutunban: 2:02pm On May 15, 2022
slivertongue:

Deborah did nothing but appeal to her mates on a platform which belong to the class. Sadly folks took her appeal out of context &incited violence against her. Most southerners commenting don't know what we go through here. The unimaid student slaughtered two years ago only crime was his religion. Very soon we will hear the truth behind the mob action.

You can speak out your grievances without calling people's faith and believe as nonsense, which was want caused her unfortunate death. However, Her killers were wrong and i vehemently condemned their actions.
Re: . by saobobo80: 2:09pm On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
na hin b say u no b Muslim, real Muslim are bloodthirsty, u can ask chief imam of sokoto

They said it is in their book to help and defend their gods. Is it true?
Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2022
Wats ur experience
Re: . by Kutunban: 2:33pm On May 15, 2022
realmindz:

Have you seen anyone insulting Islam in America? We have terrorist in Nigeria too. Condemn the act of Jungle justice and stop attacking people's religion. Some of us need to understand real Christianity the true fellowship of Jesus.
Re: . by NOwazobia: 2:35pm On May 15, 2022
Charismatic107:
was discussing the death of the girl that was killed in Sokoto with a Muslim colleague of mine in the office and what she said shocked me, she claimed the girl deserved to die because she abused her religion. This is someone that is learned. All Muslims are terrorist.
You should better be careful of that your colleague hence forth, you aren't safe around such people.
Re: . by Idaytesj29(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:

If you know anything about believers you will know that insulting someone and his believe doesn't make him convert instead, peace, kindness, tolerance, consideration and the love of Christ is. Even Jesus asked God to forgive his killers, show your faith by your meekness not your aggression, be different.

He is not a Christian. Thats why.
Re: . by teadrake(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
And so why una still dey dey disturb una sef wen the real custodian of the religion dont regard u guys??

I would rather be religion-less that to be a Muslim, abi how do i explain to the public that my religion is not a rebranded cultism??
No one is custodian of anything here. God is the custodian of his religion and he never instructed anyone to be killed for blasphemy.
Re: . by Tissaia(f): 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
U are not Muslim
Re: . by Aganju849: 11:05pm On May 22, 2022
MrDevice:

Hausas don't regard us as real Muslims though

What's a middle-belt nigga like you doing inside of Islam? Better set yourself free before it's too late!

Religion sef na scam, you come go hook for the bloodthirsty one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Shut Down Ogun State For Tinubu Today. Pictures. / 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria / Maryam Babangida To Obj, Ribadu: No Condition Is Permanent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.