Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4080 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MrDevice: 8:02am On May 15, 2022

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by orikoku: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: . by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:
I'm the only Muslim person in my place of work, and the truth is, I have really been so shameful of what these hausa barbarians did to Deborah. this has really affected my confidence in my place of work.

The worst of it is their elites are busy defending this barbaric act. These guys will make one to be very ashamed of his religion sometimes.

Everyone knows that the list that will borders me is religious issue, once I discovered any kind of fanatism in you I run far away from you be it Muslim or Christian.

I'm from the middle belt of the country not the north
Don't let the foolishness of some people in Sokoto affect you my guy.

So far you are not like them, just keep on doing your thing. Is not every Muslim that's in support of the nonsense.

The Chief Imam of Zamfara spoke against the killing.

So relax

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On May 15, 2022
ok
MrDevice:
I'm the only Muslim person in my place of work, and the truth is, I have really been so shameful of what these hausa barbarians did to Deborah. this has really affected my confidence in my place of work.

The worst of it is their elites are busy defending this barbaric act. These guys will make one to be very ashamed of his religion sometimes.

Everyone knows that the list that will borders me is religious issue, once I discovered any kind of fanatism in you I run far away from you be it Muslim or Christian.

1 Like

Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:

na hin b say u no b Muslim, real Muslim are bloodthirsty, u can ask chief imam of sokoto

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by MrDevice: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
na hin b say u no b Muslim, real Muslim are bloodthirsty, u can ask chief imam of sokoto

Hausas don't regard us as real Muslims though

13 Likes

Re: . by excess4luv: 8:10am On May 15, 2022
This one na upcoming Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:

And so why una still dey dey disturb una sef wen the real custodian of the religion dont regard u guys??

I would rather be religion-less that to be a Muslim, abi how do i explain to the public that my religion is not a rebranded cultism??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:

Yeah, there is one Igala muslim that does everything to please the Hausa-Fulani muslims, even married their daughter yet nothing show.

17 Likes

Re: . by SarkinYarki: 8:15am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:

Don't come here and play this moderate Muslim Taqiya..Moderate Muslim are the ones that enable the radicals from behind and then later come up with this kind of fake tales of being ashamed

27 Likes

Re: . by Alexandersantos(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2022
in as much you are in not support of that nonsense then you should free your mind

4 Likes

Re: . by Alexandersantos(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
in as much u are not in support of that nonsense then u should free ur mind

2 Likes

Re: . by Odin13: 8:18am On May 15, 2022
Humans should respect their hosts ... it’s simple

You can’t go to Nri and destroy ogwugwu Akpu.. and think you can go free as a Northerner in the east

To respect people’s religion is all what it takes

If you feel .. that this same thing won’t happen tomorrow... disrespect their religion and belief and see your ancestors

All this Christians barking online and insulting religion .. is that what your bible taught you? If you die will you go to heaven?

Some self even the call for retaliation and yet they call themselves Christians

Blowing hot and demonizing Islam won’t solve nothing
Won’t even stop anything

Nigerians.. especially igbos have deep religious fanaticism.. like the fanatics in the North

Both calling for blood ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by helinues: 8:19am On May 15, 2022
Just unfortunate that some religious people are just intolerance

1 Like

Re: . by MrDevice: 8:20am On May 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Don't come here and play this moderate Muslim Taqiya..Moderate Muslim are the ones that enable the radicals from behind and then later come up with this kind of fake tales of being ashamed
Bro if you know me too well you will not spewed this. I'm more liberal than you in all ramifications

4 Likes

Re: . by MrDevice: 8:21am On May 15, 2022
helinues:
Just unfortunate that some religious people are just intolerance
So intolerance bro.
Re: . by cocolacec(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:

Hausas are not from Saudi Arabia where the religion originates from.When people adopt a foreign religion,they package such religion with their cultural madness too.

Hausas have no moral compass to judge real muslims or not.The real xtians are the Northern christians who continue to believe in their faith despite persecution whie the Southern/North central muslim are the real muslims who tolerate and respect other people believes esp SW,SS.

Arabs do honour killings but Southern muslims will never do that.culture influences religion too.
Romans packaged xtianity with their idol cultures and holidays.Witches are celebrates during Easter in Sweden.Halloween is a sacrifice night to the gods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Padipadi(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
You ll soon meet your waterloo

4 Likes

Re: . by matrixmuzi: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

You can’t go to Nri and destroy ogwugwu Akpu.. and think you can go free as a Northerner in the east

If you feel .. that this same thing won’t happen tomorrow... disrespect their religion and belief and see your ancestors

All this Christians barking online and insulting religion .. is that what your bible taught you? If you die will you go to heaven?

Won’t even stop anything

Nigerians.. especially igbos have deep religious fanaticism.. like the fanatics in the North

U are just an ass

10 Likes

Re: . by Padipadi(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2022
There's difference btw humanity and religious fanaticism.
A man who has sense of belonging irrespective of profession or religion ll protect human lives.
Fanatics are moved by doctrines. If a doctrine's wrong they ll take it without verification or second taught. Even when confronted, they stick to the brainwashed doctrine.
The chief Imam if Abuja deserve suspension n lynching

5 Likes

Re: . by agadez007(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

Won’t even stop anything

The speed at which you Yoruba muslims rush to suck Aboki Dickaling and always try to put the blame igbo people for Abokis doings should be a whole new course in high school,the same thing on twitter,Yoruba muslims trying to make the issue muslims vs Igbo
the worse is that Abokey muslims dont even regard yall as true muslim self,
You think once they go on their killing spree that they will see you and free you as a yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: . by Charismatic107: 9:44am On May 15, 2022
was discussing the death of the girl that was killed in Sokoto with a Muslim colleague of mine in the office and what she said shocked me, she claimed the girl deserved to die because she abused her religion. This is someone that is learned. All Muslims are terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: . by realmindz: 9:58am On May 15, 2022
Your religion is a religion of shame and terror.
There’s nothing good about your religion
You are only calm and intimidated because u are the minority

3 Likes

Re: . by MrDevice: 10:07am On May 15, 2022
realmindz:

Lmao at been intimidated. You don't know me well bro

1 Like

Re: . by dplordx(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2022
Why are you ashamed, fanaticism is everywhere. The first crusade that left millions of Muslims dead is waged by the Catholics. Today, Israel kills Palestinians like bed bugs and many Christians are so happy about this.
In my area, my house is close to two C&S churches, we don’t sleep at night; we all sleep during the day simply because the CDA is been managed by Christians leaders who are hypocrites and keep protecting the excesses of the mad people who sing and pray through the entire night. Religion in Nigeria has been generally bastardized and it isn’t just about having fanatical Muslims. It’s a National headache that needs to be addressed with religious leaders and youths representatives agreeing to a punishment (death or life imprisonments and total demolition of any church or mosques acting as nuisances). Abeg, chin up, no be you kill Jesus or Deborah.

4 Likes

Re: . by dplordx(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Your mumuness is nauseating. I have lived in Malaysia for years, and spent many years in Turkey and Dubai. There are hundreds of thousands of ibos living and thriving there, and these are purely Islamic countries.
You f00ls just be opening way mouth like Shalanga toilet. The average northern is like the average southerners, we are myopic and be easily misguided by our religious leaders.

3 Likes

Re: . by LocalStandard1(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2022
MrDevice:

And the Arabians don't regard them as real too, sometimes even less than human ( I mean no disrespect). You are who you say you are not what others say you are, I hope you find rest and certainty that only Jesus provides. But I respect you for your believe.
Re: . by LocalStandard1(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2022
realmindz:

If you know anything about believers you will know that insulting someone and his believe doesn't make him convert instead, peace, kindness, tolerance, consideration and the love of Christ is. Even Jesus asked God to forgive his killers, show your faith by your meekness not your aggression, be different.

2 Likes

Re: . by ZombieTAMER: 10:33am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
Won’t even stop anything

This guy here is a full blown terrorist ..
see how he's defending murder on a public forum

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele Chess Game:Court Request To Hold Him For 60 Days Until Election Is Over / The Most Embrassing/funny Questions Someone Ever Asked You About Nigeria/africa / Nigeria To Be Among 15 Largest Economies By 2050 With GDP Of $4.5 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.