Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How To Create A Foreign Bank Account From Nigeria (usd, Gbp, & Eur) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Foreign Bank Account From Nigeria (usd, Gbp, & Eur) (587 Views)

Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today March 15, 2024 / Getting A Foreign Virtual Bank Account From Nigeria / 6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Foreign Bank Account From Nigeria (usd, Gbp, & Eur) by Ajijoha00622: 8:55am On May 15, 2022
[center]HOW TO OPEN AND CREAT YOUR FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE FROM NIGERIA[/center]

Are you a freelancer and an online person? Are you hoping to start working online? Life is now easier for you to get your money paid directly to your bank account in Nigeria from abroad. You can now create and open USD, GBP, and EUR foreign bank account online from Nigeria. There is no need to use VPN, all you need is your complete full KYC documentation.

I stated a step-by-step process of how you will get it done instantly from Nigeria. It is legit and you will see the proof of how legitimate this company own by two Nigerian that are based and operate in the USA.

Please watch the video here:

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ5w_WnM5gM[/center]

What do you think? Kindly drop your comment and you also watch all my other videos via my channels (i.e., ASK JOFA YOUTUBE Channels).

Regards

John
Re: How To Create A Foreign Bank Account From Nigeria (usd, Gbp, & Eur) by Blackblessed500(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2022
K

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Micho Palm Nig Ltd, Enugu / GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS @ 5000 NAIRA ONLY / Wise And Payoneer Funds Ibuy At Good Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.