Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,437 members, 7,826,692 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi (1951 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2022
Ajuju.....taaaa

SlyDev:

You are indeed a biafrarist. Kanu is a messenger grin to who

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by ATTemi: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
What do u hope 2 achieve with false news?

Achika was killed last year after the gubernatorial elections.

Rumors had it he was killed cause of cult activities in Anambra last year, others said he was killed by APC agents cause he took money from them and worked 4 APGA instead..

Leave IPOB out of ur mischief!
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by Nobody: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
ATTemi:
What do u hope 2 achieve with false news?

Achika was killed last year after the gubernatorial elections.

Rumors had it he was killed cause of cult activities in Anambra last year, others said he was killed by APC agents cause he took money from them and worked 4 APGA instead..

Leave IPOB out of ur mischief!

Oyeofikotun and attemi why are you both using Yoruba moniker? So BBC news is true

We are in serious trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by Puskas: 10:17am On May 15, 2022
rusher14:
Anything Ipob does is justifiable according to some brainwashed adherents.
Shatap. Do you have any evidence that IPOB did it?
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2022
goan sleep

SlyDev:

Oyeofikotun and attemi why are you both using Yoruba moniker? So BBC news is true

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by Nobody: 10:25am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
goan sleep

I thought we are having a bond, explain why you are using a Yoruba moniker
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by DOTian: 10:29am On May 15, 2022
SlyDev:

You secretly love what ipob is doing cry
Why would anybody secretly love what IPOB is doing?
IPOB is doing ma great job! Your masters are the ones killing people!
No one in his right sense love IPOB secretly. They're loved openly!
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2022
I'm from Osun State...so clowning around

SlyDev:

I thought we are having a bond, explain why you are using a Yoruba moniker
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by Nobody: 10:34am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm from Osun State...so clowning around

Lol there is no beerfraud in osun state

You are from one village in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by GEJDHERO: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Igbos should continue killing themselves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by gidgiddy: 11:57am On May 15, 2022
SlyDev:
Two days after matching against sit at home at Ogidi, IPOB terrorists murdered the youth leader of the town Achika who lead the protest. Achika protested about the damages IPOB enforced sit at home is causing in his hometown and state at large.

Achika's widow is a little girl in her early twenties with two daughters below three years. Their second daughter was barely three weeks old when Achika was murdered.

Everyday I see that little girl in pain (on Facebook). She's a Facebook friend.

This is terrible

You obviously dont know the true story, you watched the BBC documentary without asking if they are right

There was no protest against IPOB and IPOB did not kill any Ogidi youth leader.

Ogidi vigilante members simply patrolled the streets of Ogidi to prevent anyone who wanted to use the sit at home to perpetrate criminality. It was not a protest against IPOB

Also, the story of Chike Okoye, the Ogidi youth leader who was killed, is covered below. It had nothing to do with IPOB

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/crisis-erupts-in-ogidi-over-death-of-youth-leader/amp/

https://orientdailynews.com/crime-watch/dead-ogidi-youth-leaders-family-demands-justice/
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2022
smh....lobatan

SlyDev:

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by Kalashnikov49: 11:59am On May 15, 2022
Osun State?? state where you as an indigene cant live in?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osun State that habours the largest congregation of NASFAT terrorist Afonja?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who later become MURIC Spoke-persons??

Growup zombie....BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFUL....and .IGBO no send you.

SlyDev:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by QuotaSystem: 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
Given the size of that central a/c vent and glaring led light, that looks like an underground facility.

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by ATTemi: 12:29pm On May 15, 2022
Is that the answer to the false news u woke up 2 spread...

Ezigbo ara na-agba gi!
SlyDev:

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
hahahahahaha....wickedness

ATTemi:
Is that the answer to the false news u woke up 2 spread...

Ezigbo ara na-agba gi!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2022
Better than that slave shrine your coward sultan is holed up in after his last speech..

QuotaSystem:
Given the size of that central a/c vent and glaring led light, that looks like an underground facility.

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2022
sorry SlyDev if you don't gerrit,forget about rit. hahahahahaha

Kalashnikov49:
Osun State?? state where you as an indigene cant live in?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osun State that habours the largest congregation of NASFAT terrorist Afonja?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who later become MURIC Spoke-persons??

Growup zombie....BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFUL....and .IGBO no send you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by Conrod: 12:48pm On May 15, 2022
SlyDev:

Condemn them please
But you can organize your people and give onitsha or orlu a great match to show solidarity with buhari.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:02pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
No picture....Just mere tweets from one Nigeria propagandanist.
God will provide better jobs for you in Jesus name. I decree,every 30k in your life..confusing you to type and formulate jargons,OH God arise and destroy,execute,rebuke,condemn,go back to your sender, catch fire that spirit of typing nonsense...holding you down , back fire back fire back fireeeeee in Jesus name

Mugu. Do you need pictures of his corpse or what? You are told exactly who he is. Have you gone to Ogidi to ask them and they deny their leader is not dead?

How are you different from Muslims defending killers of Deborah? Uchu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:03pm On May 15, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Justice is done when the perpetrators are discovered or known. Nobody will ever excuse a murderer especially when the innocent is the victim. No group or person have taken responsibility for the death of those you mentioned hence it's the work of the security outfits to fish them out. Nonetheless, it's like your type of Justice includes going into the villages to shoot dead Igbo youths in their homes.

Deborah's murderers are known and are still on a rampage trying to cause more havoc to others that have no connection to the incident.

This comment shows you off as the closest Islamist and terrorist sympathiser.

So which group took responsibility for the death of Deborah? Are you not mad like this?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
father Lord another enemy of darkness has shown face again,I command that fire of the holy ghost moveeeee

naijapips04:

Mugu. Do you need pictures of his corpse or what? You are told exactly who he is. Have you gone to Ogidi to ask them and they deny their leader is not dead?

How are you different from Muslims defending killers of Deborah? Uchu.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
MadamExcellency:

IPOB is not a name of a person.

You saw murder and never identified the perpetrators hence no arrests have been made so far.

Be specific and show your colour and expressly declare your support for the death and murder of Miss Deborah for your so-called blasphemy accusations which don't even show from her WhatsApp texts.

So what is the name of the person that killed Deborah? Are you not stoopid? Ofeke.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:06pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
father Lord another enemy of darkness has shown face again,I command that fire of the holy ghost moveeeee

Me and you who is darkness? You that is killing and eating your own brothers and sisters. Uchu. Ofeke kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
No weapon fashioned against igboland shall prosper,I cover the land with the blood of Jesus..
Evil arrow go back to your sender
Sango power ......powerless power ooo
madness power......powerless power ooo

naijapips04:

Me and you who is darkness? You that is killing and eating your own brothers and sisters. Uchu. Ofeke kobo kobo.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2022
Stop molesting women online...talk to me,I'm here.
I remain the OYE

naijapips04:

So what is the name of the person that killed Deborah? Are you not stoopid? Ofeke.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:12pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
No weapon fashioned against igboland shall prosper,I cover the land with the blood of Jesus..
Evil arrow go back to your sender
Sango power ......powerless power ooo
madness power......powerless power ooo

Ofeke. You are the weapon fashioned against Igboland. All IPOB members must die by fire. Isee!!!
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:12pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Stop molesting women online...talk to me,I'm here.
I remain the OYE

Ofeke. Zuzupu.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2022
hmmmm......This one you are trying to use my language to weaken my moral..stopam oo,I no like am

naijapips04:

Ofeke. Zuzupu.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2022
No..I disagree..
The ones killing innocent people, maybe but I'm still sure it's propaganda, there is nothing fulani, FG,elites cannot do..
Endsars na example...
But the rest of the IPOB clan take control..... You are doing well...Subdue them with the truth
If they from the camel tribe can brazenly kill someone and still protest...They don't know the meaning of support groups yet be that ooo..Even they lemme vex,I will support my delta militants join..

naijapips04:

Ofeke. You are the weapon fashioned against Igboland. All IPOB members must die by fire. Isee!!!
Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:23pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
No..I disagree..
The ones killing innocent people, maybe but I'm still sure it's propaganda, there is nothing fulani, FG,elites cannot do..
Endsars na example...
But the rest of the IPOB clan take control..... You are doing well...Subdue them with the truth
If they from the camel tribe can brazenly kill someone and still protest...They don't know the meaning of support groups yet be that ooo..Even they lemme vex,I will support my delta militants join..

Those that kill and those that enable, support, lie for, cover those that kill must die by fire. Isee! Now get out.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Murdered The Youth Leader Of The Town At Ogidi by naijapips04: 1:24pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hmmmm......This one you are trying to use my language to weaken my moral..stopam oo,I no like am

Your language? Ofeke zuzupu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Governor With The Longest Convoy!! / This Is Why Soludo Is Mad At Peter Obi For Those Of You Unaware / RE: Leaked Audio From Peoples Gazette Says Obi Votes In Onitsha Instead Of Agulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.