Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Life - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Life (722 Views)

Nigerians In Shock As Us-based Man Shares Photos Of ”ladipo Market” In America / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / The Other Side Of Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life by Bobbydell(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2022
Life
Re: Life by Padipadi(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Life by Bobbydell(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2022
Padipadi:
Hmm
people are saying i should go buy drink and beg him on monday, i never open my mouth to insult him, he told people he will stop selling goods to me
Re: Life by Padipadi(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2022
Bobbydell:
people are saying i should go buy drink and beg him on monday, i never open my mouth to insult him, he told people he will stop selling goods to me
Prepare to leave, prepare for the worst.
Re: Life by Bobbydell(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2022
Padipadi:

Prepare to leave, prepare for the worst.
I am home thinking on what next to do with my life
Re: Life by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2022
Which story be this? You record sales then your in-law says he won't sell goods to you again.

1 Like

Re: Life by Bobbydell(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Which story be this? You record sales then your in-law says he won't sell goods to you again.
He sells container used vehicles part for importers at warehouse, i do record sales for one importer and buy goods from the company, my inlaw sold condemn bonnet and took the money and told the importers friend that he should not record and shared it the money immediately, in no way did i call the importer inform... All my inlaws mind that i called to the importer to report the event
Re: Life by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2022
Bobbydell:
He sells container used vehicles part for importers at warehouse, i do record sales for one importer and buy goods from the company, my inlaw sold condemn bonnet and took the money and told the importers friend that he should not record and shared it the money immediately, in no way did i call the importer inform... All my inlaws mind that i called to the importer to report the event
That your in-law is a very mean man. Well, you brought the matter here for advice because you still want to do business with him. Go and beg him and tell him your side of the story. If he takes you back, fine.
But now you have known the kind of person you are dealing with and be careful of him.
If he doesn't take you back, you have to move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Life by Bobbydell(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
That your in-law is a very mean man. Well, you brought the matter here for advice because you still want to do business with him. Go and beg him and tell him your side of the story. If he takes you back, fine.
But now you have known the kind of person you are dealing with and be careful of him.
If he doesn't take you back, you have to move on with your life.
he framed me up saying i stopped the sale of the condemn bonnet... In his presence and where others i told him i never said or stopped the sales or called the importer
Re: Life by neonly: 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
Bobbydell:
he framed me up saying i stopped the sale of the condemn bonnet... In his presence and where others i told him i never said or stopped the sales or called the importer

Why will yur in-law want u to sell a condem hood (bonnet) a long with d good ones
Evil man tommorow now they will start shouting buhari
U better be careful yurself karma is real

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla / Mazda 323 Saloon Car Deal / Should I Buy Car In Abuja (kubwa Express) Or Go To Lagos (Apapa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.