Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Don't Make Friends With Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Make Friends With Muslims (329 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour: Some Supreme Court Decisions Don't Make Sense Anymore / "Don't Make More Enemies For Buhari" - Lauretta Onochie To 'Name Droppers' / Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Make Friends With Muslims by bastardmod: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
They tell you....Jesus is a prophet in our religion. If you insult him we will lynch you...

Ask them why they didn't lynch governor nasir el rufai after he insulted Jesus.

They are just blood thirsty fanatics that should not be friends with normal people.

Deborah's case shows you the true intolerant violent unreasonable nature of the religion .

I will never be a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by haffaze777(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2022
With this your reasoning,i can say that the only difference between you and those that killed Deborah is opportunity to kill which you lack.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by Truthisunique2: 11:44am On May 15, 2022
haffaze777:
With this your reasoning,i can say that the only difference between you and those that killed Deborah is opportunity to kill which you lack.
the guy is just giving self defense measures since Muslims have become what they are

Why would you really be friends with someone that can kill you or aid to kill you when his mob cult members mount pressure on him to give you in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the guy is just giving self defense measures since Muslims have become what they are

Why would you really be friends with someone that can kill you or aid to kill you when his mob cult members mount pressure on him to give you in
No matter how you hate Muslim reach, you will have to vote a Muslim as your president in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by Truthisunique2: 11:57am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
No matter how you hate Muslim reach, you will have to vote a Muslim as your president in 2023.

I don't hate muslims

This is not about politics
Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by haffaze777(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Like I said he's not so different from those he's trying to condemn,I am a Muslim myself and I don't see what will make me kill human being,so calling me a terrorist because some people refuse to use their brain is nothing but madness.i'm not here to change his view though because nothing gained in shake tree that won't give fruits.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by Truthisunique2: 12:01pm On May 15, 2022
haffaze777:

Like I said he's not so different from those he's trying to condemn,I am a Muslim myself and I don't see what will make me kill human being,so calling me a terrorist because some people refuse to use their brain is nothing but madness.i'm not here to change his view though because nothing gained in shake tree that won't give fruits.
if you are not of that stuck of Muslim you ignore

You want to protect an idealogy you believe in

Is not the same with someone protecting his own life with proactive measures
Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by haffaze777(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if you are not of that stuck of Muslim you ignore

You want to protect an idealogy you believe in

Is not the same with someone protecting his own life with proactive measures

Brother like I said earlier,I'm not here to change anybody's mind, anybody can believe whatever he like.peace

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make Friends With Muslims by bastardmod: 12:08pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Please explain to him, since he can't understand English

(1) (Reply)

Why National Mosque Imam Should Be Sacked – Soyinka / BREAKING: Gov. Wike Sacks Entire Cabinet Members / Finally Rochas Okorocha Speaks After EFCC Placed Him Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.