Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel (2037 Views)

FG Launches Central Database Of Arrest Records / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Oleys: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
One of the faces shown in the viral video in the extra judicial killing of Deborah Samuel, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto, who was murdered over alleged blasphemy, has been arrested.

The arrest of some of the suspects has led to violent protest in the ancient city of Sokoto State

Watch the video of the arrest:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1525561652556726272

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/05/15/blasphemy-video-of-arrest-of-the-alleged-killers-of-deborah-samuel/

1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by adebayo987: 1:32pm On May 15, 2022
Fulani religious bigots. It has come to the point where we say the truth. Southern Nigeria needs to split from the north as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by falcon01: 5:14pm On May 15, 2022
Those ain't them

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Xixtie(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2022
falcon01:
Those ain't them
The guy being slapped was the one bragging and showing the matches he lit the lady with.
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by falcon01: 5:31pm On May 15, 2022
Xixtie:

The guy being slapped was the one bragging and showing the matches he lit the lady with.
That ain't him.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Xixtie(f): 5:34pm On May 15, 2022
falcon01:
That ain't him.
Two things are certain; 1) You don't understand Hausa language and 2) your eyes aren't good.
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by falcon01: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
Xixtie:

Two things are certain; 1) You don't understand Hausa language and 2) your eyes aren't good.
1. I'm a Hausa Man
2. my eyes are perfect
3. This is an old video
4. This is what I do for a living

Here's a hint ;
1. The guy with match has less hair than the one been slapped
2. The nose is different
3. The one been slapped has a bigger body frame.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Oksman(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
Xixtie:

grin grin
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2022
Nigeria is like three or more countries in one forced to live together because of the resources of a particular region.
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Xixtie(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2022
falcon01:

1. I'm a Hausa Man
2. my eyes are perfect
3. This is an old video
4. This is what I do for a living

Here's a hint ;
1. The guy with match has less hair than the one been slapped
2. The nose is different
3. The one been slapped has a bigger body frame.
Your number two hint is flopped, stopped reading there. The guy with the box of matches was seen wearing a cap.
Do something else for a living.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 15, 2022
Fine girl like this fa...
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by Plus10(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2022
The guy in the video looks like him though
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by falcon01: 10:09pm On May 15, 2022
Xixtie:

Your number two hint is flopped, stopped reading there. The guy with the box of matches was seen wearing a cap.
Do something else for a living.
lols check the sides well. Based on the outline sef, he has a receding hairline. If there was less hair the Cap will make deep dents on the side of is hair. Infact sef forget the clue that guy arrested was peeing in his pants, the guy with the natch box won't do that. Hid hardened and won't even flinch. And they dear not beat them like that in front if people because it will turn bloody they are brutal.
Re: Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel by tit(f): 10:54pm On May 15, 2022
Fake news
No be them

(1) (Reply)

Security Officer Caught On Camera Talking To A Ghost (pics/video) / Story Of Widow Killed By Her Lover For Money Ritual / Gigantic Snake Killed In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.