Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Bowing Out Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bowing Out Of Religion (136 Views)

Does Prostrating Or Bowing By Way Of Greeting Come Under The Heading Of Shirk? / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bowing Out Of Religion by Dnockeror333(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2022
Freedom shall come...

This fanatical 'children' who need a shepherd and a nanny to lead them (the religious) will never know that their books, their songs, their alters, their gurd, and their demi-lord's are man made!

Do you understand?

When I find this out, that was the day I began to tiptoe out of man made houses into nature!

They abandon their ancestors and ancient pathway, a free way, to hallow other 'gurds' since 600years ago...

The day they will know, they will lie in their churches/mosque that- 'they were caught up by rapture!' And those who would be called and caught back to their false fold would be by trick, hell fire and brimstone.

What a manner of liers! This people have not yet known. Today, all our street, all our houses, there was nobody, because their occupants are gathered in their deceptive dens.

Shhhh, am I hurt?

Why not please��, let me cry out to condemn the foreign thing I found in our motherland.
Let me cry out��

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Have A Successful And Happy Marriage Life [legitgospel.com] / Call On Jesus Christ Crucified At Any Point Or Circumstances Of Your Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, July 27,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.