Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? (697 Views)

How To Determine If An Array Is Empty Or Not In Javascript / [PHP] How Can I Use REQUIRE For A Footer That Exist In Another Folder? / Automate Prestashop Cart Rules: Quantity Discounts, Group Discounts, Vouchers .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by jimmynauty: 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
I have php program which analyzes various values over 5,3 days and then insert them into MySQL tables as .haexcel, good, fair, less and poor.

I need an idea of how to show me ne if the quantity remains same over a period of time.

For example, from the stored data above, after 5 days, the system determines its "good" , it then select the next data which is "less" after 3 days etc.

The goal is to determine if the object remained consistent then it selects that but if the object changes from good to less then it skips it.
Re: Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 15, 2022
Can you explain your question more?
It's quite hard to understand this.

I've already read through the lines but still couldn't get a clue. A screenshot of what you've done so far will help
Re: Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by bedfordng(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2022
What you need here is cronjob if you want it to run the check for those specific period.

With this once it's time, it runs the check and do the needful for you in the background .

In your case, you will create a Cron job to run every 5 days, then create another one to run every 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by jimmynauty: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nurudeen06 bedfordng

Thanks guys. In searching and asking, someone showed me some code and it seems plausible but how can one generate this by programming?

($awdef5spec == 'Gooddef' && $awdef5 == 'Gooddef' && $awdef3spec == 'Lessdef' && $awdef3 == 'Nodefgood' && $Awdefspeca5 == 'Fairdef' && $Awdefa5 == 'Fairdef' && $Awdefspeca3 == 'Nodefgood' && $Awdefa3 == 'Nodefgood' && $awcon5spec == 'Faircon' && $awcon5 == 'Excelcon' && $awcon3spec == 'Goodcon' && $awcon3 == 'Excelcon' && $Awconspeca5 == 'Goodcon' && $Awcona5 == 'Excelcon' && $Awconspeca3 == 'Faircon' && $Awcona3 =='Excelcon'

The guy that sent it said he does something like permutation and the combination was 50,000 lines of codes.

How can dat be done in programming.
Re: Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
jimmynauty:
Nurudeen06 bedfordng

Thanks guys. In searching and asking, someone showed me some code and it seems plausible but how can one generate this by programming?

($awdef5spec == 'Gooddef' && $awdef5 == 'Gooddef' && $awdef3spec == 'Lessdef' && $awdef3 == 'Nodefgood' && $Awdefspeca5 == 'Fairdef' && $Awdefa5 == 'Fairdef' && $Awdefspeca3 == 'Nodefgood' && $Awdefa3 == 'Nodefgood' && $awcon5spec == 'Faircon' && $awcon5 == 'Excelcon' && $awcon3spec == 'Goodcon' && $awcon3 == 'Excelcon' && $Awconspeca5 == 'Goodcon' && $Awcona5 == 'Excelcon' && $Awconspeca3 == 'Faircon' && $Awcona3 =='Excelcon'

The guy that sent it said he does something like permutation and the combination was 50,000 lines of codes.

How can dat be done in programming.

It's quite hard to understand what you really need/want.
You need to write out a clear documentation of what help you need and some pictures or examples to back it up.
An AI won't understand this comparison codes

1 Like

Re: Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by dienmay: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Nurudeen06:

It's quite hard to understand what you really need/want.
You need to write out a clear documentation of what help you need and some pictures or examples to back it up.
An AI won't understand this comparison codes
you can visit this site: https://independent.academia.edu/dienmay2 to get free AI write generator
Re: Php How To Determine If A Quantity Is Declining? by jimmynauty: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
hello guys i have abandoned the above because it was so twisted.

you may wish to comment on this thread thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/7170360/transpose-horizontal-data-vertical#113638792

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My React E-commerce Website / Python Programming Made Easy / Requirements Engineering Survey For Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.