Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) (400 Views)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 15, 2022
Many people say they would attend this church in California and the white men are smart they told us cannabis is bad, they spent money to fight drug wars in South America that killed alot of people and today it is legal in thee countries, as we all know cannabis cures and helps with alot of sicknesses, I still prefer my beer because my head is not strong for cannabis, lol, so would you attend this church

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/ganja-church-where-nuns-make-1million.html?m=1

Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
Smoke weed everyday..who knew if Jesus was a die hard smoker tho.. grin
How cute blowing some joint with his beards..(BLASPHEMY).. shocked grin
Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Ologundudu2020: 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You can still be lynch here on this forum if you had mentioned another prophet name
Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

You can still be lynch here on this forum if you had mentioned another prophet name
I giggled... grin
Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
I am relocating to the place where this church is located shocked
Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol, grin
Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I am relocating to the place where this church is located shocked

cheesy grin
Ologundudu2020:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Yigefengzi: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Rubbish.

I understand that smoking cannabis has become a common thing in our society today because alot of people are depressed and looking for a means to escape from depressive thoughts or situations.

Smoking cannabis allows you appreciate little things you normally don't notice due to depression, like the delicious taste of a meal, the melody of a song or the smoothness of a fabric and that is why it is very addictive. It has a way of altering reality and making you feel numb.

If you smoke cannabis, understand that it will make you to become it's slave. If you are still a teenager, it will affect your brain and make you become less productive. You'll feel tired and lazy whenever you don't smoke it. Going through life without it becomes difficult.

In time, it will contribute to your depression because sooner or later you will realise that the 200 naira weed no longer makes you feel like Spiderman. You'll begin to look for a higher dose or another substance that has a much more stronger psychoactive compound. Before you know it, you'll become a drug junkie. You'll find yourself spending more on weed instead of using the money for other productive means.

The lesson here is, never ever use an addictive substance as a means to cope or escape from your problems. Face your problems head on with a sober mind. Problems are part of life. If the problem doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger and wiser.

1 Like

Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
@Boogeyman557 go like this place cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Boogyman557: 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool JAH don open the heavenly GATE Las Las.

U see for this church, we DIE der...

CALIFORNIA, MEXICO, JAMAICA..

I SWEAR DOWN, I don de REASON to sell my PAPA land so I fit JAZZ in one of those place...

The only thing wey de CALM me down since be say, MAMA CHINELO WEED get 1 kind Jamaican smell wey fit make PESIN tender MERCY!

But dis my boss topic don BOOST my ENERGY DRINK and motivat my head pan WOTOWOTO...

Na to find wey sell my PAPA land make I fit JAZZ in California..

Na this church Dem go deliver and BAPTIZE me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Ganja Church Where Nuns Make $1 Million A Year By Selling Cannabis (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool JAH don open the heavenly GATE Las Las.

U see for this church, we DIE der...

CALIFORNIA, MEXICO, JAMAICA..

I SWEAR DOWN, I don de REASON to sell my PAPA land so I fit JAZZ in one of those place...

The only thing wey de CALM me down since be say, MAMA CHINELO WEED get 1 kind Jamaican smell wey fit make PESIN tender MERCY!

But dis my boss topic don BOOST my ENERGY DRINK and motivat my head pan WOTOWOTO...

Na to find wey sell my PAPA land make I fit JAZZ in California..

Na this church Dem go deliver and BAPTIZE me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sue My Parents For Proselytism / God's Been Using This Beautiful Sister To Warn The Church.... Check This� / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Outcome Of Tinubu Meeting With Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.