Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness (858 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by zaza1955: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Following the arrest of two suspects for their suspected roles in Deborah Samuel's murder, rioting erupted in Sokoto on Saturday.

One of the victim's friends, however, has detailed what happened before Deborah Samuel was murdered for supposed blasphemy.

Ms Samuel was lynched by suspected fellow students at an education college in Sokoto, according to reports. Ms Samuel, a Christian, was accused by the mob of disparaging Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam.

Her classmate responded by writing:

"Deborah Samuel was my course mate. I just stepped into the class when the uproar on her voice note started."

"It was her own course mates that started it. One of them said Deborah dared them by refusing to apologise whenever she was asked to. It all started with a debate on the upcoming examination on a general WhatsApp platform created for our course mates. One of the students asked her how she passed the last semester’s examination and in response, she said it was ‘Jesus o.’"

“Immediately, about three other chats came in from two Muslims and one Christian, telling her to retract the statement. Two students from other departments who over heard some Muslim boys discussing the matter told Deborah’s close friends to prevail on her to retract the statement. But she replied via a voice note on the platform ‘Holy Ghost fire. Nothing will happen to me."

"Is it by force that you guys will always be sending this religious stuff in this group? The group wasn’t created for that but rather as a notice on test, assignment, exam, etc, not this nonsense religious posts."

Read full article here; https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-samuel/

Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by smileyoo: 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
so sad, see the beautiful young lady, these 2kobo brains just wasted for no sensible reason.
may Nigeria's 2kobo brains never happen to us, in Jesus name. Amen and amen.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by zedegit: 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
FTC. Justice for Deborah.
Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by densiks: 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
Where was the blasphemy here?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by Jashub: 5:04pm On May 15, 2022
The Devil and his agents have surely established their hold on northern Nigeria , because I find it hard to understand why these frustrated illiterates will just attack their fellow student over a mere religious comment that holds no direct link to their dead prophet.
Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by zedegit: 5:04pm On May 15, 2022
smileyoo:
so sad, see the beautiful young lady, these 2kobo brains just wasted for no sensible reason.
may Nigeria's 2kobo brains never happen to us, in Jesus name. Amen and amen.

That is my space. You didn't use it well.
Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by smileyoo: 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
zedegit:

sorry ooo, bros.
am not really bothered about first to comment.
my anger is far above that level now.
the rate the lives of our youths are being wasted call for a sober reflection.
Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by neonly: 5:12pm On May 15, 2022
zedegit:

Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by Ologundudu2020: 5:40pm On May 15, 2022
The northern hemisphere
Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by Moneyyman: 12:11am On May 16, 2022
Oh? So she didn't even blaspheme anyone! She only insisted on her right to use the name Jesus on the group?

My God! And she was killed for that?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by tit(f): 12:15am On May 16, 2022
there is video of two girls, one in blue, the other in red, coming down from okada and being attacked.

how does that fit into this eye witness account?
Re: Deborah Samuel: What Actually Happened - By An Eyewitness by Bigpapi1: 1:37am On May 17, 2022
Thunder fire prophet Muhammad (SAW)......Aboki's make una cum fight me I dey Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Video: Zimbabwean Millionaire Pays Poor Zimbabweans $40,000 Or A New Car To Chop / Man Urinates In Front Of Warning Sign By AEPB / India’s Biggest Crypto Scam Could Be Larger Than Earlier Estimated (report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.