Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without (411 Views)

Whats The Real Reason Why The Igbo Man Wants Biafra / Jibril Of Sudan And The Real Men Controlling Aso Rock / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without by YahooG(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
For me, it'S LACRYMA CHRISTI,LOVE THAT WINE
Re: For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without by Otuegbe: 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
YahooG:
For me, it'S LACRYMA CHRISTI,LOVE THAT WINE
I like white wine so much. Especially the undiluted, palm wine
Re: For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without by YahooG(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2022
Otuegbe:

I like white wine so much. Especially the undiluted, palm wine
Hehe,what the Bleep is white wine, na WA o
Re: For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without by chival(f): 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
Four Cousins. I am female. Women drink wine too.
Re: For The Real Men Only,whats The Name Of That Red Wine You Cant Do Without by ObosiLandlord(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
YahooG:

Hehe,what the Bleep is white wine, na WA o
So you don't know there is white wine?

I love Escudo Rojo, Lamothe parrot, Pinot Noir and Barolo.

I've drank a lot of red wine. I hate baron Romero and Don Simon.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Loses Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Sends Message To Winner / Oyo State Deputy Governor Dumps PDP, Defects To The APC. / See How Peter Obi Sounds Like Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.