Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders. (401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On May 15, 2022
Quit it. Stop sending me emails. Anything you want to inform me on, do it here. I do not read messages outside this platform and never will. I read the comment history of the guilty parties and most times they don’t contribute anything tangible here. That is a strong indication the emails contain nothing I’ll find of importance.
Re: Nairalanders. by Kimiso(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
Quit it. Stop sending me emails. Anything you want to inform me on, do it here. I do not read messages outside this platform and never will. I read the comment history of the guilty parties and most times they don’t contribute anything tangible here. That is strong indication the emails contain nothing I’ll find of importance.
my questions is why are they sending you mails
Re: Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On May 15, 2022
Kimiso:
my questions is why are they sending you mails
I do not know nor do I care.
Re: Nairalanders. by Kimiso(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
I do not know nor do I care.
undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
They’re still at it. Na illiterates full this forum.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area Today / 20 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / ASUU Strike:i Swear To God,i Will Sack All Kaduna Lecturers-el-rufai Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.