Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. (548 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by Pleasant101: 6:02pm On May 15, 2022
Greetings my people, please am in a confused state, I'm a guy in my early 30's, an hnd holder in accounting, with a son of about 2years, yet to be married to my baby mama of which I intend doing few months time but we already cohabiting.... My issue is, I managed to save upto a million naira while working, but lost my job a month ago, then ventured into hustling with a small car I've got which is currently down with engine problems, Nlanders please am trying to strike a balance between doing my TM few months and getting a shuttle bus to hustle as I stay in one of the Eastern states in naija or fixing up my old car of which i was using while I was still working but doesn't yield much income or better still intensify my search for another job for only God knows wen I'll get one due to my country naija wahala.. Admin please approve nd move to the front page for candid advice.
Re: Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by Mobog(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
Please repair the car with 20-30% of the money with you, get a shop then start POS/drinks sales, You get a sales girl. Then when you come back from hustle you branch there to see if the business is doing well!

Not forgetting to apply for job during your hustling process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by yuping(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
undecided what TM
Re: Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by Pleasant101: 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
yuping:
undecided what TM
Traditional marriage
Re: Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by Pleasant101: 6:28pm On May 15, 2022
Mobog:
Please repair the car with 20-30% of the money with you, get a shop then start POS/drinks sales, You get a sales girl. Then when you come back from hustle you branch there to see if the business is doing well!

Not forgetting to apply for job during your hustling process.
Alright tanx
Re: Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by kwaso2: 7:49pm On May 15, 2022
Let the TM be the least of ur worries. Fix ur existing car and carefully invest ur savings.

If you are unsure what to invest, BUY a LAND
Re: Confuse Me Needs Help Nd Advice. by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On May 15, 2022
Pleasant101:
Greetings my people, please am in a confused state, I'm a guy in my early 30's, an hnd holder in accounting, with a son of about 2years, yet to be married to my baby mama of which I intend doing few months time but we already cohabiting.... My issue is, I managed to save upto a million naira while working, but lost my job a month ago, then ventured into hustling with a small car I've got which is currently down with engine problems, Nlanders please am trying to strike a balance between doing my TM few months and getting a shuttle bus to hustle as I stay in one of the Eastern states in naija or fixing up my old car of which i was using while I was still working but doesn't yield much income or better still intensify my search for another job for only God knows wen I'll get one due to my country naija wahala.. Admin please approve nd move to the front page for candid advice.

You are your partner are already living as couple so, keep the idea of TM till you can comfortably finance it without begging for money to survive after marriage

You can also do parlour type of marriage, do far you and your in laws have agreed with such

Then repair the kowope and use it for daily business while you keep saving then think of plan be

(1) (Reply)

Man weeps uncontrollably after discovering his child isn't his (Video) / Missing Children!! Please Check If You Can Help With Any Information / This Nearly Broke My Marriage | The First Year Of Marriage Is Truly The Hardest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.