Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,084 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC (35577 Views)

"Breaking News: BBC Reaffirms Authenticity Of Tinubu's Chicago State University / BREAKING NEWS: BBC UNCOVERS MASSIVE VOTE BUYING IN BOKO-HARAM HELD REGIONS / Fake news and Nigeria's herder crisis: How To Spot Fake News-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Nostring: 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
Starzo:

stupid propaganda...we Christian southerners know all Muslims have terrorist inclinations.
Chukwudi howfa
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
At least she is in a better place now and conscious, unlike Allah who is currently held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage alongside other religious gods.

o hail the people of sokoto for lynching such idiot
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Skillsnigeria: 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by badlaw(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
Once u see the news caster name written BBC, just know it's gonna talk bad about the citizens but favor government which the owners of BBC control.
BBC we know your news from the days of 1960 till day. And no real Nigeria take you serious accept the useless people in government
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by tenpipsperday: 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
Whatever is the case Britain midwifed Nigeria.

Nigeria na im baby , she can't deny that.
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Memphitz357: 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
BBC is just as useless as CNN and all the other mainstream idìots who always downplay real issues but exaggerate matters that are of no consequence.

But if they like ,let them publish rubbish to the world , but the fact still remains :

1. A Christian girl was killed because of rumors circulating around blasphemy .

2. There was a riot in Sokoto. This was due to the fact that the Muslim Ummah there wanted the state government to release those who murdered that Christian girl .

3. The rioters later took to the streets to vandalize properties, shops and a church.

4. The police and other security operatives had to be deployed to stop the menace since it was getting out of hand.

5. God will surely repay her killers with something worse than murderundecided
Those Northern fools have never for once protested against Banditry and Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
Richy4:

Every one will die someday dear.. including You... U might even die a more painful one than the young lady in question... Yours is just pending.. so don't rejoice embarassed

first fool just quote me. o hail the people of Sokoto
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Aremson14(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
tomiwakeem:
The real illiterates are blood thirsty demons like you and Deborah's killers who fight for your gods.
Every enlightened Muslim including the sultan of sokoto have condemned this criminal act of taking someone's life except the illiterate ones like you.
Oga the act committed is terrible and I never said it wasn't ... mind u the way ur thinking is the same way they were thinking until they had reason to act. And hopefully u and others don't gas light the situation for people who reason like them(the sokoto criminals) to take same action
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by asobo1: 7:49pm On May 15, 2022
So they contracted BBC to say all those trash I saw up there. Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Richy4(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

first fool just quote me. o hail the people of Sokoto
I will suggest that you call your uncircumcised father that.. he might just be really happy embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by OtemAtum: 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

o hail the people of sokoto for lynching such idiot
You think by lynching her, it ends her soul? She is in another reality right now, freer than ever before, while Allah your god is wallowing in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have confined him to. So tell me, las las who is enjoying more currently? Allah or Deborah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by tomiwakeem: 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Aremson14:

[s]Oga the act committed is terrible and I never said it wasn't ... mind u the way ur thinking is the same way they were thinking until they had reason to act. And hopefully u and others don't gas light the situation for people who reason like them(the sokoto criminals) to take same action[/s]
So you expected people to keep quiet and watch those animals light up the whole city?
Why did you think curfew was declared?
Take a back sit and shut your mouth, if it were your sister that was murdered in cold blood you won't be typing all that rubbish.
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Richy4:

I will suggest that you call your uncircumcised father that.. he might just be really happy embarassed

take.ur pills and be stable again
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
You think by lynching her, it ends her soul? She is in another reality right now, freer than ever before, while Allah your god is wallowing in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have confined him to. So tell me, las las who is enjoying more currently? Allah or Deborah.

u mean she's rotting in hell
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by zicoraads: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
I wonder how much BBC was paid by this evil government to say this trash. Nothing like fake news here. Christians are being killed in their large numbers in the northern part of Nigeria so where's the fake news here
Smh.
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
Realists:

The evil christians did to this world is to be broken by any religion.
Adolf Hitler a christian caused the death of over 70,000,000,00 souls around the world.

The Transatlantic slaves trade was perpetuated by the christians of Europe and more than 50,000,000 Africans lost their lives.

In the name of Christ, European christians colonized people around the world and forced christianity on millions of people, with the magazine guns, please google more about evil of Christianity before you insult Islam with your propagandas.

The bitter truth is that christians will always deny their fellow christians, once they commit evil, but will force every crime Muslims commit on Islam, due to shear hypocrisy.
Idiot.. That he was born by a Catholic mother doesn't make him Christian. Adolph Hitler hated Christianity and Judaism. You fools just think it's either black or white. Like if someone is not a headslamming mofo then he must be Christian? Una just mumu sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by IamANigerianMan: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-61456485
Did I read peaceful protest? This BBC is up for something in Nigeria.. useless corporation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Emir01: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
10 people were killed in the US yesterday but you won't see Americans trying to embellish the story more than what it is.
Smh

There was no single day that more than 10 people don't die through gun in US, it's only reported by local news, only some serious ones are reported by mainstream media. There's a way they managed information not to cause panic everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by jcross19: 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by slowice(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
Stupid outlet sold out as usual..... Imagine the nonsense they wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Sagefromtheeast: 7:55pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
BBC is just as useless as CNN and all the other mainstream idìots who always downplay real issues but exaggerate matters that are of no consequence.

But if they like ,let them publish rubbish to the world , but the fact still remains :

1. A Christian girl was killed because of rumors circulating around blasphemy .

2. There was a riot in Sokoto. This was due to the fact that the Muslim Ummah there wanted the state government to release those who murdered that Christian girl .

3. The rioters later took to the streets to vandalize properties, shops and a church.

4. The police and other security operatives had to be deployed to stop the menace since it was getting out of hand.

5. God will surely repay her killers with something worse than murderundecided

Truth is Nigerians should be on the neck of Britain for ever concucting this contraption in the first place
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by sweetjohn(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
Whether the news are old or new, it is not fake. it's what had happened so what is your point. Those sharing it are simply showing the world how this demonic religion called Islam has been treating their neighbours in Nigeria. It is a concurrent events. New or old it doesn't matter it happens and it's not fake.
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Aremson14(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
tomiwakeem:
So you expected people to keep quiet and watch those animals light up the whole city?
Why did you think curfew was declared?
Take a back sit and shut your mouth, if it were your sister that was murdered in cold blood you won't be typing all that rubbish.
As I said it's a terrible act.... However gas lighting the situation is simply same thing those guys in the North...any other assumptions u make that's ur buisness
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by gambia(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
her death sweet me,let her rot in hell..fools quote me

I'm happy shes your fellow northerner.
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by ChoCho54(f): 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

It must be an Emeka or Obi. They love bad news pass anything. Everything about them is war ,unrest and chaos. Children of hate and perdition indeed.

P.S Most of the people calling Muslims all sort of names on this forum are Igbos. Trust me . You will rarely see a southern Christian generalizing all Muslims as a terrorist because we're cool with eachother over here . Infact all Christians have at least one Muslim as friend and they're cool.
Ma tan ra re. wink
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Awasa: 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
her death sweet me,let her rot in hell..fools quote me
Your muhammed hid himself in a cafe and was taken out of sympathy from clueless group of misguided religious background
He won't make an usher role in a cathedral in ugele
Tweeeh for uncircumcised fools

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by OtemAtum: 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

u mean she's rotting in hell
There is no hell oga Ade. What we have are the spiritual cages where the gods of barbaric religions are being confined at the moment and verily verily I am telling you now that Allah your god is currently rotting away in that cage and can only be set free by the gods of science in the year 3016.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Kwestionair: 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

It must be an Emeka or Obi. They love bad news pass anything. Everything about them is war ,unrest and chaos. Children of hate and perdition indeed.

P.S Most of the people calling Muslims all sort of names on this forum are Igbos. Trust me . You will rarely see a southern Christian generalizing all Muslims as a terrorist because we're cool with eachother over here . Infact all Christians have at least one Muslim as friend and they're cool.

Igbos have always been the problem of your family. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by Richy4(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

take.ur pills and be stable again
Yep.. what else would a complete Pillock and a ninnyhammer say.. embarassed
Re: Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC by ceejayluv(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
BBC is evill working with British government to keep their together by all means. I will deactivate their app on my phone
It's still good to separate unfounded rumours from reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.