Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants (10695 Views)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
abobote:
Who made this Dubai first lady patron to all the aspirants

Google it.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
SimplePlan34:
This woman is never with the vice president's wife why Na.
Check well....our commissioner for condolences and Judas's wife is there
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
Useless wife of a bastard president

Online rants!

It does not hurt a fly.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by NoQualmz: 8:39pm On May 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
I hear sey this girl too like preek. Them sey she Sabi give mouth action die. Ayade go don pound shi shi comot from her kpekus. Ayade for don rent am to Abdullahi Adamu. Adamu for don give am ticket sharp sharp

She no get horseband?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
I hear sey this girl too like preek. Them sey she Sabi give mouth action die. Ayade go don pound shi shi comot from her kpekus. Ayade for don rent am to Abdullahi Adamu. Adamu for don give am ticket sharp sharp

Na person wife you dey give this kind update about so? SMH
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Dagger111(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2022
Dr Bella Edu, my crunch in UniCal College of Health then.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Groovedaddy: 8:57pm On May 15, 2022
A budget will be allocated to this for sure
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Qoko: 9:01pm On May 15, 2022
So Madam Aisha is now Dr from which universities?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Topmaike007(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Useless first lady. She hasn't condemned the killing of Deborah Samuel simply because she was an infidel
aboki na aboki all of them are Animals do how do you expect an animal to condemned her fellow animal? Na WA for you oo
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Well I don't know why Aisha Buhari is now hosting aspirants up and down, the other time she hosted presidential aspirants.

But in all these I know she only belong to the kitchen and da oza room

She and all Women belongs to the kitchen.. don't know why they want to contest..
Well I trust men Sha.. 98% of them would not win primaries sef..
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by grandeoj09(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2022
Mother's that care for them children and self only, they refuse to use the same market with our mothers and other women , they see them self as God they were in charge. RAH23 IS AN INSULT .
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Allisgud: 10:28pm On May 15, 2022
Any bother who is still supporting apc or any northern candidate is very stupid,hope u see wat is going on
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by GloriousGbola: 10:48pm On May 15, 2022
as expected, Aisha is silent. her mouth can only open when cabal is chancing her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Sugarmariner: 11:57pm On May 15, 2022
Anaerobi:
Is that how to condemn the evil act that happened in Sokoto?

Just look at the so called first lady that can't condemn an evil act perpetued by her brothers and sisters.

Even the wife of a Pastor Yemi.

Shame on them.
APC slogan
See no evil and say no evil
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Seredebe: 2:41am On May 16, 2022
SimplePlan34:
This woman is never with the vice president's wife why Na.

VP wife dey her back. Take a closer look at the second picture again
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Chinwe51726: 4:17am On May 16, 2022
Hshs

Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by ACCURETE(m): 5:30am On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Useless first lady. She hasn't condemned the killing of Deborah Samuel simply because she was an infidel
most everyone come out or post it on social media before you know she condemned it
it the say sets of people like you will still go about and say she never said anything that is going on in south south or south east
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by Funflipper: 5:40am On May 16, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Well I don't know why Aisha Buhari is now hosting aspirants up and down, the other time she hosted presidential aspirants.

But in all these I know she only belong to the kitchen and da oza room

It is just an avenue to cash out big time.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Betta Edu Hold Summit For Female APC Aspirants by NairaLux(f): 8:25am On May 16, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates ARISE News On 10th Anniversary / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? / For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.