Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

There's No Difference Between The North And South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's No Difference Between The North And South East (1922 Views)

Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri / Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram / There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by gennny: 9:02pm On May 15, 2022
Freedom34:
https://www.otosection.com/83-skulls-discovered-in-okija-shrine-in-anambra-state/

1. Its not why we struck dts in contention but how we struck.
In ur own church mind, chukuma nzeogu would have told wale ademukegun dt :"ol'boy, we are going to kill ur leaders and those of d north but we won't touch our own leaders" right?

The original intention was to wipe out allmd leaders but as usual, our eastern comrades suddenly remembered dt "blood is thicker than water o"

Lolz.....''okija happened many years ago" translates to "ritualism has ended in d south east" ko? grin grin

#clowns
cool

https://www.otosection.com/83-skulls-discovered-in-okija-shrine-in-anambra-state/

Western Nigeria is synonymous to ritual killings on daily.
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
gennny:

Bros...Nigerians aren't happy with Nigerian Army over killings of unarmed civilians across Nigeria, that doesn't mean they wish them death.

I asked for link or videos of Igbos jubilanting over the killings of Igbos, unlike Northerners who came out in the public protesting the arrest of Killers of Deborah.

So you have decided to turn a blind eye. Right.

The igbo woman that was beheaded and her vagina cut off, didn't igbo people supported the crime, infact i have you a proof and you are here saying people are not happy with the Nigerian army, an attempt to gas light the issue

1 Like

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Kwashiman: 9:08pm On May 15, 2022
Freedom34:

[s]1. Its not why we struck dts in contention but how we struck.
In ur own church mind, chukuma nzeogu would have told wale ademukegun dt :"ol'boy, we are going to kill ur leaders and those of d north but we won't touch our own leaders" right?

The original intention was to wipe out allmd leaders but as usual, our eastern comrades suddenly remembered dt "blood is thicker than water o"

Lolz.....''okija happened many years ago" translates to "ritualism has ended in d south east" ko? grin grin

#clowns
cool

[/s]

I don't even know how to cognitively respond to your asinine and utterly daft rebuttal on the coup, even your lame attempt at hypothetically re-creating a Nzeogwu and Wale conversation is just as stupid as you most definitely look. So Wale and other Yoruba officers who took part in the coup were so stupid that they wouldn't have been intimated on the details of a coup they were supposed to be part of? Why then did the same Wale not reveal any fine lines of apparent Igbo coup conspiracies in his book several years after the coup had happened? Secondly if the coup was simply an Igbo coup, how come an Igbo officer in person of Lt. Col Arthur Unegbe was killed by the same coupist? how come it was an Igbo officer in person of Major Gen Aguiyi Ironsi and other notable Igbo officers like Ojukwu that foiled the Nzeogwu coup?

Ogbeni if you want us to start posting news reports and time-lines of ritual killings on a comparison basis between the South West vs South East this year alone, you and I know you won't be able to take the heat...are you ready to do this right now? Cause I have so many skull mining screenshots in the South West on my phone ooo!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by 9japride(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2022
Maybe you want the eastern region to mumu like the middle belt region who think they are dealing with humans? How can a human enter a community and slaughter people in a very barbaric manner and you all are happy that the middle beltern region don't fight back. The Igbos value human lives like the Israelis. Instead of you to push for the arrest of those barbaric killers, you here posting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Freedom34: 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
Lolz....and ritual killings in eastern Nigeria is ''synonymous" to what biko? grin grin
Jus t some few weeks ago, ur blodas not only killed Gloria Matthews, her fiance and 2 other wedding guests but also cut off their heads and pricks/vagina which they'll later garnish with alligator pepper and ofensala soup.

What of the three northern policemen ur blodas beheaded and cannibalized early this year? grin grin
gennny:

Western Nigeria is synonymous to ritual killings on daily.

1 Like

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2022
gennny:

You know why the North is the illiteracy capital of the world? , it's because of half baked illiterates like you without reasoning,

Northerners killed a lady, started protest to protect the perpetrators, the East will never support the killing of anyone in the name of any god.
But you can support any killing in the name of Biafra and ESN Norterhners kill a Lady for Blasphemy but Igbos/ESN killed couple simply because they are Army .both are same or Igbos far worster than Ahusas.

1 Like

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Freedom34: 9:42pm On May 15, 2022
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/14/biafra-50-years-after-2/

"Some top military officers were also killed on that fateful day. Brigadier-General Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun, the Commander of the first Brigade in Kaduna was killed alongside his pregnant wife, his deputy Colonel Shodeinde was also murdered. Brigadier-General Zakari Maimalari, the most senior northerner in the armed forces was killed in Lagos. The only Igbo military officer who lost his life was the then Quarter-Master General, Lt-Col Arthur Chinyelu Unegbe because he refused to hand over the keys of the armoury to the coup plotters."
Lolz.....u guys are not only wicked but brazenly mischievous!

***"How come an Igbo officer in person of Lt. Col Arthur Unegbe was killed by the same coupist?" You asked? You pretend not to know d reason, now you have it!
He wasn't originally slated for extermination but for his uncooperattion!

***And I reiterate, how come it was only the political, religious and military leaders of the north, west and Midwest that were exterminated whilst none of those of Igbo extraction (bar unegbe) that were killed!

***like I said earlier, when it comes to skull mining, sw dey learn work!
In only one location alone in south east, alaigbo, okija to be precise, 83 skulls of Human beings were discovered, and that's just in okija alone o. How much more the other yet undiscovered skull mining 'factories' in other places in alaigbo!
83 skulls at a go in only one place o

If you add up all d 'screenshots' at ur disposal, are the up to 83?
cool

[s]
Kwashiman:

I don't even know how to cognitively respond to your asinine and utterly daft rebuttal on the coup, even your lame attempt at hypothetically re-creating a Nzeogwu and Wale conversation is just as stupid as you most definitely look. So Wale and other Yoruba officers who took part in the coup were so stupid that they wouldn't have been intimated on the details of a coup they were supposed to be part of? Why then did the same Wale not reveal any fine lines of apparent Igbo coup conspiracies in his book several years after the coup had happened? Secondly if the coup was simply an Igbo coup, how come an Igbo officer in person of Lt. Col Arthur Unegbe was killed by the same coupist? how come it was an Igbo officer in person of Major Gen Aguiyi Ironsi and other notable Igbo officers like Ojukwu that foiled the Nzeogwu coup?

Ogbeni if you want us to start posting news reports and time-lines of ritual killings on a comparison basis between the South West vs South East this year alone, you and I know you won't be able to take the heat...are you ready to do this right now? Cause I have so many skull mining screenshots in the South West on my phone ooo!!! cheesy grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by equity1(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2022
Freedom34:

My guy, South east hypocrisy ehn, e nor get part two!

**Just few days past, Gloria Matthews was not only killed, but beheaded and her vagina sliced (for prolly ofensala consumption later on) but cricket silence. No 'Justice for Gloria Matthews', no 'petition signing' for Gloria Matthews. But the one that happened thousands of miles away na e be their headache.

**Gumi, ndume and gov of zamfara visit bandits/boko haram to interfere in the senseless killings, our usual suspects wailed 'How can d political leaders visit terrorists if not that they are the one bankrolling them'', but soludo visits KANU and its a ''well-done Mr governor " sound we dey hear!

cool
you are saying rubbish. Did anybody in South east support the killing. If those killers have shown their face , everybody would have called for their arrest. The killer of Deborah showed their faces , two of them were arrested and the youth are protesting for their release. Even iman of national mosque supported the killing. One commissioner also supported the killing . Tell who supported the killing soldiers in South east by unknown gun men.
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Freedom34: 10:10pm On May 15, 2022
Ha-han, nwokem, fear God nah!
Do u know what 83 skulls look like?
[s]
Kwashiman:
Ogbeni if you want us to start posting news reports and time-lines of ritual killings on a comparison basis between the South West vs South East this year alone, you and I know you won't be able to take the heat...are you ready to do this right now? Cause I have so many skull mining screenshots in the South West on my phone ooo!!! grin
[/s]
If u can't still wrap ur head around it, look at what 83 skulls look like:
cool cool coolcool cool coolcool cool cool cool
cool cool cool

...ah-han, shey u wan dey wyne me ni!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by techWriter3: 10:12pm On May 15, 2022
Usual Trashed, The photos below is what is painting you
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Freedom34: 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
Lolz.....clowns.

Ppl wey get sense don wash una mata commot from their hands.

If una like make una chop unasef finish!
cool
equity1:
you are saying rubbish. Did anybody in South east support the killing. If those killers have shown their face , everybody would have called for their arrest. The killer of Deborah showed their faces , two of them were arrested and the youth are protesting for their release. Even iman of national mosque supported the killing. One commissioner also supported the killing . Tell who supported the killing soldiers in South east by unknown gun men.
I even hear say ikpu spiced with alligator pepper na special delicacy for dt side!
cool

Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by ArewaNorth: 10:31pm On May 15, 2022
gennny:

You know why the North is the illiteracy capital of the world? , it's because of half baked illiterates like you without reasoning,

Northerners killed a lady, started protest to protect the perpetrators, the East will never support the killing of anyone in the name of any god.
But are massacring innocent Northern traders and their kinsmen for an illiterate caged cannibal rotting in DSS prison!
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by 1877ev: 6:40am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Really, so who are those easterners who supportedand praised the killing of that woman.

Or are you trying to turn a blind eyes to the evil of some easterners in respect to terrorism and killings.

Stop being a hypocrite
[/s]
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by 1877evv: 6:42am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Terrorist must come to justify their act.

Birds of a feather
[/s]
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by 1877evv: 6:42am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Really
[/s]
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Now political war is different from religious war.

Didn't kanu came as a religious figure head claming to save igbos from Nigeria.

Didn't he send his people to kill in the name of God.

Stop being a hypocrite
[/s]
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by 1877eve: 6:43am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
In short all Igbo support how the army couple was gruesomely murdered

Thanks for letting us know.

Igbo =Ipob=ESN=UGM=Terrorist cool
[/s]
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by 1877ev: 6:44am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

The igbo woman that was beheaded and her vagina cut off, didn't igbo people supported the crime, infact i have you a proof and you are here saying people are not happy with the Nigerian army, an attempt to gas light the issue
[/s]
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by gennny: 9:46am On May 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:
But are massacring innocent Northern traders and their kinsmen for an illiterate caged cannibal rotting in DSS prison!

But you don't have a problem with your middle age animals killing innocent farmers across Nigeria, right?
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by gennny: 9:52am On May 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
But you can support any killing in the name of Biafra and ESN Norterhners kill a Lady for Blasphemy but Igbos/ESN killed couple simply because they are Army .both are same or Igbos far worster than Ahusas.

You're free to assume anything, you'll never see videos of Igbos killing or fighting any tribe in Nigeria, except Northerners in retaliation.
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by gennny: 9:53am On May 16, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
Freedom34:

Lolz....and ritual killings in eastern Nigeria is ''synonymous" to what biko? grin grin
Jus t some few weeks ago, ur blodas not only killed Gloria Matthews, her fiance and 2 other wedding guests but also cut off their heads and pricks/vagina which they'll later garnish with alligator pepper and ofensala soup.

What of the three northern policemen ur blodas beheaded and cannibalized early this year? grin grin

Tell me, what's the difference between ritual killings and Unknown Gun Men? grin
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by gennny: 9:55am On May 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Igbos support which crime, how? Kindly show me a video of support. I'll show you a thousand videos of Northerners supporting killings of innocent Nigerians in the name of religion.
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Freedom34: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
Cherenwayo biko, d 'difflence' u seek is on its May
cool
gennny:
[color=#550000][/color]

Tell me, what's the difference between ritual killings and Unknown Gun Men? grin
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Luzebox(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2022
Freedom34:

Cherenwayo biko, d 'ploof' u seek is on its May
cool

the way you people laugh and play with peoples horrible murder is surprising....
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Freedom34: 2:46pm On May 16, 2022
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by MadamExcellency: 3:18pm On May 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Was it not recently, a terrorists group from the south east killed a woman and cut her private part for rituals .

We didn't see an uproar.

Hypocrites.

Imagine the number of women that have been murdered by young southern men because of money.
There was no uproar.

When it comes to religion, they become active.

Murder of any kind is evil, stop being bias.

What do Yahoo boys and cultists do in Northern Nigeria?
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Taba21: 3:23pm On May 16, 2022
Successionist:
Usual Trashed, The pics below is what is paining you grin..

Is that one a picture of human or animals
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Taba21: 3:26pm On May 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Was it not recently, a terrorists group from the south east killed a woman and cut her private part for rituals .

We didn't see an uproar.

Hypocrites.

Imagine the number of women that have been murdered by young southern men because of money.
There was no uproar.

When it comes to religion, they become active.

Murder of any kind is evil, stop being bias.

Don't mind those nyamiri brainless, rejected and cursed people.
The evil ongoing in south east is more than Sodom and Gomorrah.

Toh
Re: There's No Difference Between The North And South East by Taba21: 3:28pm On May 16, 2022
gennny:

Unfortunately your logic is very poor, let's assume unknown gun men are killing people in the East, what of the amount of ritual killings in the Western Nigeria, isn't that killing also?

I am not from south west,you guys horrible activities is more than what is happening in the north since 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporter Of Peter Obi Dumps Him, Endorses Tinubu- See Reason / Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" / Which Of The Candidates Will Be Able To Get 25% In 24 States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.