Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support (14385 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Mandate2023: 6:31am On May 16, 2022
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by KIDfurniture(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2022
TINUBU tax ur tenants in Lagos heavily to pay the north oh. The north needs 20 billion naira from you urgently.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Amarabae(f): 6:31am On May 16, 2022
They should do this primaries so that we go hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Oracleforce: 6:32am On May 16, 2022
Trust average politicians to your peril.

Tinubu will. not want to. hear this....after he has bought their conscience and they can still betray him...

Tinubu will weep at the end of this election...because those who feel that they will support him will disappoint him....

Laugh in Atomic bomb language...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by SEGLIZ: 6:33am On May 16, 2022
another news claimed kaduna delegate backs tinubu also want him to use Rufai as running mate.

now this news is saying they are backing amaechi, which one are they doing? this tells us the primaries are open to all candidate.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by didabap: 6:34am On May 16, 2022
Tinubu in the mud
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Born2Breed(f): 6:34am On May 16, 2022
Chameleon Rufai
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by IfnobeGod20: 6:35am On May 16, 2022
When I told Tinubu's supporters that El-Rufai I know would never support Tinubu. One of those people that hates Tinubu's kind of politics is El-Rufai.
Forget it, he will never support him. El-Rufai would either support Amaechi or Osinbajo.
Know this and be at peace.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Johntemmy(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2022
Hellrufai the game changer.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by 1877evv: 6:46am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
We get the message, words by words

We're with BAT

“I’m putting this in context so you’ll understand. APC is one family and this primary is an internal competition. We don’t need to call each other names, but let us bring out the virtues and good character of everyone. It is up to you as delegates to make the best choice for Nigeria,” the Governor stated.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by 1877evv: 6:46am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Oriomo buru iya e bu'ekun cheesy
[/s]
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Mexyz(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2022
The more you look, the less you see..

El-rufai playing with Tinubu's life ambition.

Odiegu
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:52am On May 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Oriomo buru iya e bu'ekun cheesy

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

MPAMA!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by omokab: 6:54am On May 16, 2022
TheDemola:
I tire for El-Rufai. Someone has said this man should not be trusted. After promising Asiwaju, now singing praises of Amaechi too
I don't know why anybody on earth will trust this lunatic call hell rufai. What he's doing clearly show the type of person people have been calling him in the past.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Corporate2020: 7:00am On May 16, 2022
TheDemola:
I tire for El-Rufai. Someone has said this man should not be trusted. After promising Asiwaju, now singing praises of Amaechi too

If you remember what he did against Atikuchukwu Abubakar who brought him into Obasanjo's government, then when you hear El , you will run before someone mentions Rufai.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Johnames: 7:14am On May 16, 2022
Blankstare:

I have never seen a short nice person, they are all wicked
i agreed with you, short people are very wicked and dangerous

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by samdede(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2022
Double standard.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by HRMK: 7:18am On May 16, 2022
ONLY FOOLS WULD TRUST EL RUFAI!HE IS PLAYING SMART WITH ASPIRANTS FROM THE SOUTH!HE WANTS TO BE THE VICE PRESIDENT!HE WAS SUPPORTING OSINBAJO BUT SHIFTED TO TINUBU!HE IS NOW WITH AMAECHI!NEVER TRUST A MAN LIKE EL RUFAI!U DO AT UR OWN PERIL!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by p1jiobi: 7:33am On May 16, 2022
El rufai. You are the real maradona. Aka dribbler of the century, Aka two faced pyton, i am very sure when the next candidate comes you will also promise him your support. Shega yaro

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by tofolo(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2022
TheDemola:
he is vying for VP and he knows he can't get with a Muslim Muslim ticket as both himself and Tinubu na Muslims.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by OFFICIAL336: 7:44am On May 16, 2022
Amechi went to Kaduna with so much security that the Chief Security Officer of a state was impressed.

Maybe we now know Buhari preferred candidate
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by ZUBY77(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2022
IfIPerishIPeris:
grin
The same Mouth that was used in promising tinubu is used to hail ameachi. Elrufai the maradona in chief.

That shows you how the North regards the south, no matter your status down south.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by JudasNaKarrot: 8:22am On May 16, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by jamesversion: 8:59am On May 16, 2022
Amarabae:
They should do this primaries so that we go hear word abeg.

Nurse, what of your boyfriend Juliusmalema. Why did he deactivate na. grin
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by rekeson: 9:02am On May 16, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by tunapawizzy: 3:57pm On May 16, 2022
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LWKMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kaduna still in the bag for Jagaban? ...the same delegates that declared for Jagaban few days ago......and one thing is important...ElRufai stated that the president loves Amaechi...that's an information you cannot joke with.
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by tunapawizzy: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Amechi went to Kaduna with so much security that the Chief Security Officer of a state was impressed.

Maybe we now know Buhari preferred candidate
El rufai also said the president loves Amaechi..dont joke with that information
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by ussv: 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
Somebody said it truly that El-Rufai na Judas and snake put together lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / Panama Papers: David Mark Denies Having Eight Offshore Companies / 29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.