Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,694 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Truth About Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Me (292 Views)

The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / The Truth About Bitcoin And Mark Of The Beast / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 15, 2022
I'm a thoroughly good person. I deserve a wonderful life, full of success, happiness, joy, and excitement. I'm entitled to have happy relationships, excellent health, meaningful work, and financial independence. These are my birthright. This is what my life is meant to include.

I'm engineered for success and designed to have high levels of self-esteem, self-respect, and personal pride. I'm extraordinary; there has never been anyone exactly like me in all the history of mankind on earth. I have absolutely amazing untapped talents and abilities that, when properly unleashed and applied, can bring me everything I could ever want in life.

I'm living at the greatest time in all of human history. I'm surrounded by abundant opportunities that I can take advantage of to realize my dreams. The only real limits on what I can be, do, or have are the limits I place on myself by my own thinking. My future is virtually unlimited.

(1) (Reply)

Lithium Ore Mining Why Is An Opportunity / Hon. Shogogreen Urges Agege Residents To Get Their PVC / Court Orders Telecom Giant MTN To Pay Nigerian Singer N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.