Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo (9897 Views)

Buhari Gave Tinubu Order To Reappoint Emefiele As CBN Governor / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by CaptainAyub: 7:41am On May 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:
2023 Presidency: Buhari gave me opportunity past VPs never had – Osinbajo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/2023-presidency-buhari-gave-me-opportunity-past-vps-never-had-osinbajo/
Thief.
But your supporters say your hands are tied
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by 9japride(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2022
victorDanladi:

Later hiss ass licker majority who are hypocritical RCCG members, there are upright ones though,will claim he has no say as the vice president yet he is the chairman of national economic council!
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. The Bible says what ever that will make you sin, please cut it off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Divoc19(f): 7:43am On May 16, 2022
Osibanjo, we know you can't bite the finger that is feeding you.
#ReligionIsAScam
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Greatlee54: 7:47am On May 16, 2022
And you did nothing with it,shior.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by ZUBY77(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2022
And you did what with it?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Kasdat5(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2022
Dumbest proffesor alive , you make me regret being a graduate , can anything good eventually come out from Nigeria ??

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Acedude: 7:57am On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

No other Vice President enjoyed Aso Rock as Atiku Abubakar

Nigga handled Privatisation of almost everything Nigeria owned with Midget Hell Rufire the BPE boss

He tried to impeach Obasanjo and even succeeded in working against 3rd term Agenda

While Obasanjo went from one country to another to beg for debt relief Atiku got super duper rich

You are a big slowpoke! You left the topic and brought up what has nothing to do with the discuss. You deserve your leaders
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Acedude: 8:01am On May 16, 2022
helinues:
No be lie.

Best VP ever in Nigeria. Potential best President in awaiting

It can’t get anymore stupid than this.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Massivepussydes: 8:01am On May 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:
2023 Presidency: Buhari gave me opportunity past VPs never had – Osinbajo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/2023-presidency-buhari-gave-me-opportunity-past-vps-never-had-osinbajo/
so what impact did you create with that?, just mention one or two....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 8:05am On May 16, 2022
Where is the lie in this? He has acted and acted well.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by boldtruthalways: 8:09am On May 16, 2022
And what did you do with the so called opportunities given to you? More miseries and woos for Nigeria. Pls get off. You headed the national economic council and yet made no meaning out of it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Udemzy05: 8:15am On May 16, 2022
grin very funny post.

Opportunities like visiting homes of bokoharam victims, bandits victim and also sharing traders money in the market. grin

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Duru009(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2022
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases
(
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by NofiuFade(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2022
teadrake:
This man, why can't you stop mentioning Buhari's name Can't you??
those are the cabals that will try to force him on us, Nigerians never get sense, e never finish at all!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by okefranci: 9:01am On May 16, 2022
Yes and this is as a result of your loyalty, hardworking and steadfast
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by rekeson: 9:04am On May 16, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Zeemam: 9:19am On May 16, 2022
No doubt
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by MiaBeer(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2022
Osibanjo, name all the opportunities please.

I am still waiting for the opportunities the Dullard gave you. shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by MiaBeer(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2022
Opportinity Ko
Obbotunity Ni lipsrsealed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 10:11am On May 16, 2022
teadrake:
Only reminding his APC people that their vote for him, is a support for President Buhari.

No opposition in APC against President Buhari’s 8 years, The VP has already won, it is a party affair.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2022
teadrake:
na your name e go mention?? Even tinubu would have to mention buhari name cos na im Party man and na govt wey im wan take over from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 10:12am On May 16, 2022
MiaBeer:
Osibanjo, name all the opportunities please.

I am still waiting for the opportunities the Dullard gave you. shocked
Peasant you will remain in penury for a very long time.

Focus on your State Almijiri, that is the genesis of your woes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 10:14am On May 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
na your name e go mention?? Even tinubu would have to mention buhari name cos na im Party man and na govt wey im wan take over from
Don’t mind that Hypocrite, as if the issue @ hand is not a party affair.

Maybe the pdp Mumurist teadrake wants him to be mentioning Atiku & Wike?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by MiaBeer(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Keep smoking that weed and waiting under the bridge to rob some people after that. You will be caught and roasted like corn one day.

Type Amen. Loser!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by MiaBeer(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

E Pain you ba? More weed and 1000 Naira for you grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Foolishbuhari: 11:38am On May 16, 2022
This man does not listen. Take anything Buhari out of your campaign he will not listen! They say he whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
lonecatt:
he gave you the opportunity to contest election while occupying the seat of vice president. grin

What is this one saying?

Osinbajo isn't VP by appointment.

He was elected on a a joint ticket with Buhari.

This is elementary knowledge in Nigerian political study.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Ezechimaobim(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2022
That's why you can never be no1 In Nigeria, because the opportunities given to you was not beneficial to us.

Like father like son
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by ope33: 3:00pm On May 16, 2022
this man why can;t you just stop mentioning buhari's name
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by tunapawizzy: 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
lonecatt:
he gave you the opportunity to contest election while occupying the seat of vice president. grin
he doesnt have to resign..its an elective position....an elected person doesnt have to resign.....only appointed people have to resign
Re: 2023 Presidency: Buhari Gave Me Opportunity Past VPs Never Had – Osinbajo by Joyce95: 7:11pm On May 16, 2022
Osinbajo is indeed Active and hard working, he deserve It

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order / 33 Feared Dead In Ogun As Coaster Bus Plunges Into River / Deletion Of Section 84(12): House Of Reps To Appeal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.