Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai (37835 Views)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by goslowgoslow(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
When I say that Tinubu will surely be played and disgraced by this northerners, his slaves will attack me for saying the obvious truth ..

This is the El-rufai that Tinubu slaves claimed endorsed Tinubu useless and dead presidential ambition ..

El-rufai that hates Tinubu with passion cannot and will not endorse Tinubu...

El-rufai just made a fool of Tinubu like Ahmed lawal did
Does it now mean that Tinubu cannot win without El-Rufai support? Is he the only delegate?
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 16, 2022
Because Ameachi gave her Magodo koboko grin
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Swissgoldenpro(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2022
What a story, good one
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Terrorist who had endless orgasm because poor helpless christian girl was murdered for insulting a usêlèss nonêntity Called prophet, a pedôphile rapist at that .
Please stop showing that you are stupid. Stop insulting the prophet. Control your temper no matter what. Why have some people become this irresponsible?
Learn to control your mouth because it will certainly implicate where you don't expect. Consider this an advice if you're wise and vice versa.
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by colestephan86: 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-why-my-wife-will-never-forget-amaechi-gov-el-rufai/
Ameachi is a very progressive man even while he was in PDP.
He started the dualization of major roads in Rivers state, build primary schools all around the state, gave free textbooks to all primary and secondary school students.
He is going to be a good president
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Winters23: 5:49pm On May 16, 2022
SensualMan:
The same Prophet Muhammad that Anal'd all his daughters when they were 6 years?

grin

At least he’s not ga.y
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
When I say that Tinubu will surely be played and disgraced by this northerners, his slaves will attack me for saying the obvious truth ..

This is the El-rufai that Tinubu slaves claimed endorsed Tinubu useless and dead presidential ambition ..

Don't die before your time over politics that you are not a player
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Slynation(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
HolyStriker:

grin grin grin grin could it be what we’re seeing from this end tooooo? grin grin grin

Should we tell him? I mean Oga Elrufia
Let's just leave the violence like this... Amaechi must be doing a very wonderful job grin
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by olaolaking: 6:28pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Unfortunately we will teach you politics as usual. You had made more noises as usual but had also tasted more uncountable defeats.

I will say the concluding part by the end of this month.

Please take note
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by gidjah(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Terrorist who had endless orgasm because poor helpless christian girl was murdered for insulting a usêlèss nonêntity Called prophet, a pedôphile rapist at that .
hmmmm I can't stop weeping after watching a short clip of d massacre going on in sokoto as we speajk... I weep for Christians still living in d far side like zamfara etc with this demons called Islamist,.
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by nkemchineke: 7:17pm On May 16, 2022
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by nkemchineke: 7:18pm On May 16, 2022
You listen to Inspiration FM and just post here...This was said exactly on Paperview ...
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-why-my-wife-will-never-forget-amaechi-gov-el-rufai/
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by everyevery: 8:48pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubu’s supporters would get sense las las, el rufai that once went to Lagos to educate the gullible Lagosian on how best to relegate there God Fathers is whom lagosians are banking on to deliver the northern delegates to Tinubu. Una go get sense by fire by force
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Success900(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
don't mistake me for your worthle** father
you we be bas*ard. The early you ask you fuc*ING mother, the better for you
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Polchiz(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Ok
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's manhood
Alright
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by MNDY(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Don't make the mistake of insulting their prophet like this in the presence of any Muslim o. I was shocked when I read what some of them wrote saying they place him above even above their parents and would even kill their parents if their parents did what Deborah did.
Which kain utmost respect be dis
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Elibaba1: 2:11am On May 17, 2022
El rufai is playing his normal deceitful lips service to see if he can get VP slot should Ameachi strongly emerge as the Flag bearer.
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Paretomaster1(m): 3:05am On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Please shut**up, what did you know about politics, am sure you are a Fla**tron, all you know is politics of hate, and bitterness..

In your little mind, because El-Rufai endorsed Tinubu, then he should be enemy to other candidates You really need a lot of catchup to do in politics.... Let the Northerners, and Southwest take you people POL 101..
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Testimony1988(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2022
Hmmmm, that should not be a justification for him to clinge the APC presidential slot.
Re: My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai by Miracle2020: 12:18pm On May 17, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Ok
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
why must it be Muslim always? How can a Muslim rule 8 years,another one want to rule for 8years after that another Muslim from the north will surely rule again. Do that means Nigeria is an Islamic country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.