Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up (1863 Views)

NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service / Multilinks New Tariff Package / Multilinks 200naira Browsing Per Day: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by sley4life(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
I dont know how true it is. I went to Multilinks office today in Abuja and I was told they are no more in operation due to arrears being owed workers. I was only seeing Agbero's in front of the gate attending to customer, You will pay them after they have done a bit of customer service for you. This is hell. I had a line to rectify and I found out that there cards are in circulation but no workers.
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by Evans5050: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2011
For two day now it has been off air totally in Lagos

Only God can save from the menace of this communication outfit.
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by sley4life(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2011
some folks ar taking said news for granted. Its start like this. I heard they havent registered under NCC. I was almost duped by one of the street urchin in front of Multilinks office claiming he was a staff.
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by Godmother(f): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2011
I was at Adeniran Ogunsanya shopping mall where you have shoprite and other shops as well as a branch of Multilinks office last week and I saw the multilinks staff demonstrating with some angry subscribers. One of the subscribers almost beat a staff up. According to him, he just paid for his subscription a few days ago and the staff collected money from him knowing they would soon be going on a strike
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by chidikus: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
i dont think so ,i tut so before just that every thing about multilinks now is upside down,as im typing now its my multilinks im using but connection is very very poor,im using the 250hour plan but for two weeks iv loaded ,iv barely used 10hrs, wish they will rebound back cos going to another broadband go be anoda wahala but mean while guys u z using broad band , swift net work w are they plz
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by Evans5050: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
There are back to service

but connection SPEED is too POOR

HELL. IT REALLY Bleep
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by sley4life(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2011
^^how do we know they are back to service. I went to one of their office on Friday and they have sold it. They are no more there. They have started selling their offices in Nigeria
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by SHOPPERS(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2011
That's a serious one. I hope they resolve the problem soon.
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by suxes2005(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
i have multilinks rcharge card 10k for sale at 9k
holla if interested

SHALOM
Re: Multilinks Telecommunication Folds Up by N101: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
Looks like the company is being sold to new owners:

Multilinks halted in Nigeria

Helio Towers Nigeria buys Multilinks

It could simply be that Multi-Links is going through transition problems (if the sale has gone through).  Unfortunately they don't feel any obligation to let the customer know what's happening with the service.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Tecno Phantom In My Dreams.... / Power Bank Really Kills Battery. / Etisalat Gains Mtn Looses: Mobile Number Portability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.