Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days (77391 Views)

Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football / Memories: Ramires Tattooed His UCL Goal Against Barcelona (photos) / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days by meobizy(f): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
Difference, where? He’s in amazing shape.
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days by lexy2014: 3:32am On May 17, 2022
dochenaj:
The essence of telling you to show someone that doesn't know him is so that there is no bias, maybe the person has seen him recently and hence there will be a bias.

Here is what I did anyway, I just cropped out his new picture and showed my brother who is a diehard Chelsea fan and he didn't recognize him and then I told him, that guy was a Chelsea player and after looking critically at the picture he still didn't recognize him, then I showed him the old pic and he screamed "Na, Ramires be that? He don fine oh"

Now that's totally unrecognizable to him. Maybe not for you, so that's why I asked you to do the research yourself with someone else.

Did u show both pix to someone who doesn't know ramires and the person couldn't spot the difference?

If u are saying only people who doesn't know ramires can't spot the difference, that means people who know him can recognize him in his new look. Therefore, it isn't "totally unrecognizable".
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days by dochenaj: 3:20pm On May 17, 2022
I think it is not about having more money, because he had money while playing for Chelsea. I think he is more interested in how he looks than he did before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.