Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Kachisiemeamaka Phenomenon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kachisiemeamaka Phenomenon (238 Views)

The Fearful Phenomenon Of Sleep Paralysis, Share Your Experiences. / Indian Man’s Urine Turns Purple In Rare Phenomenon Caused By His UTI / Introducing ‘dark DNA’ – The Phenomenon That Could Change How We Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kachisiemeamaka Phenomenon by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2022
While listening to one of our greatest rappers of all times, the most talented and ever deep Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike whom we all know as Phyno spit some very strong bars on his "Speak Life" track, it dawned on me that majority of what is being experienced at our Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Permanent Site are products of a leadership inspired belief system, hardwork and words of faith proclaimed ahead of this present leadership journey.

When President Muhammadu Buhari was hiring Associate Prof. Joseph Ugboaja to be incharge of such a great institution as NAUTH despite being the youngest contender then but also wielding a very rich resume, I can say most frankly that he might have not envisaged the quality this young and charismatic member of the academia and seasoned administrator was coming to the fore with.

When you step into the villa or the allied Federal Ministeries that oversee all that is happening at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, you would be most pleased to be associated with a performer of Dr. Joseph Ugboaja's calibre. They appraisals are huge and soothing as a reward for the massive work done and visible results achieved.

There are extremely overwhelming reasons why anyone who sees all that is going on at the permanent site should be astonished to the bones and chief of them remains that we are at a place in our national life where paucity of funds remains extremely a stark reality that cannot be wished away.The bite is hard across all sectors of our national life but the determination to collaborate with critical stakeholders and do as much as is possible for the institution has helped drive this process effectively upto the point where we are today and trust me when I say that the numerous challenges being experienced at running the hospital notwithstanding, we are indeed at a relatively good place that can only get better with time and consistent work.

On the 15th of May, 2022 while at the permanent site to inspect the landscaping of the span of land surrounding the entrance to the hospital, the Chief Medical Director and his team comprising of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee Dr. Ogochukwu Ezejiofor and members of the hospital community, the CMD was pleased to see that the funds being deployed are effectively getting the results in the spheres where they are needed. He proceeded from that point to inspect the trees and flowers planted all over the compound while noting that the horticulturist had done remarkably great jobs with the NAUTH GREENRY Project.

However, the highlight of yesterday's visit was the assessment of the completed road stretch from the entrance of the hospital to where the back gate would be situated. It would be worthy to note that the entire internal roads have been asphalted from end to end with well built drainages which makes the development of the entire stretch most achievable.

Just before the inspection of the roads, the Chief Medical Director informed us that the time had come to start off the development of the Phase II component of the hospital as there are multiple structures which had been attracted wherein construction activities would commence soon. At this point, we all couldn't help but scream it soo loudly "Kachisiemeamaka" loosely translated to mean The Way God Does His Things Are Always The Best.

Finally in the Chief Medical Director's words, "The enormity of work involved in driving this process would routinely break any regular Leader down but the disposition to be a bearer of an effective torch on the path of excellent health care service delivery in Africa, drives me on. Till my very last day on this duty, I would not relent on giving this responsibility my very best". We went home more fulfilled and disposed to do more to drive this vision most actively. When a leader understands the enormity of work on his shoulders, it makes it easier for him to achieve great results on such tasks.

The "Kachisiemeamaka" in this project is acutely palpable because indeed it can only be God pulling all these off at such a critical time as this when there seems to be no money anywhere.

#ochinanwatameansbusiness
#josephugboaja
#disruptiveleadership

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Mental Problem / Why Is Hiv Rates Increasing In Nigeria / Do Hunger Suppressants Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.