Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

This Might Just Interest You : - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Might Just Interest You : (1550 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Might Just Interest You : by iyatrustee(f): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2011
190:

Have you met Iyatrustee shocked shocked shocked

and what am i supposed to do for him
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by giorgie(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2011
@ DYT ,

You seem to be getting things  twisted dear , there is nothing like " rilli" (, wonder what that is) desperate here . I don't know your reason for thinking I am desperate , but whatever reason you might have , I couldn't agree more you are entirely entitled to your own opinion. But at the end of the day, your opinion doesn't count , at least not to me lol.
But if posting my ad online is what you term "rilli desperate " , then I think its  rather an ignorant comment to make, especially in a 21st century . This is an age where the internet has revolutionalised and changed the face of the way things are done especially in the developed world . You will be surprised at the calibre of people you find behind online profiles - managers , expatriates , top company executives( both male and females alike). Just the other day , our  IT manager was telling us in the office he has just met and started dating  someone from Kazakhstan ( he just recently divorced from his previous relationship) .  I personally have witnessed at least 2 marriages that started from online , and I myself have been on  dates with a few  ladies from different backgrounds  I met  online , but when the chemistry don't click : then it don't click , even men experience chemistry too  , and we know it when we find Miss Right !
So if online dating is what you term desperate, then that's laughable ! You only need to get out there and you'll see for yourself that its long gone past the stone-age and the  internet is just as good another great  platform for meeting the right partner, internet is a way of broadening the search horizons , so what's to stop me using it while I am also searching in real life . Gone were those centuries when people have misconceptions about online dating .

Shalom !
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2011
Na me u write dis 10pages 4?
E don do no vex
bt rili bros dis made me thinks u desperate
!
! !
giorgie:

Any single lady out there ?
I found my bf online n met rili nice n swt ppl 2
nt against d internet thingy
i can feel ur bein lonely
*stop eyein me cos aint interested*
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by giorgie(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2011
Lol joker ! If I was looking for your type , I would have been married and divorced at least 5 different times , hehehehe .
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by Dyt(f): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2011
Well u neva can tell boo
my type s mostly rare
u find us one in each planet
lucky him dat s got me
gd luck in ur search n wen u find i hp u cm back ere 2 tell us
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by Cuddlemii: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2011
giorgie:

Lol joker ! If I was looking for your type , I would have been married and divorced at least 5 different times , hehehehe .

I actually respected you because of your maturity and sincerity but this statement is not appropriate. Dyt is my friend but sentiments aside, you never insult a lady like that if you really want to get settled with one. What message are you trying to pass across. She was just having fun on your thread. I expected you to have laughed it off and feel more at home. Or better still ignore the statement, silence sometimes speaks more volume. Best of luck with your search, dyt didn't mean any harm. She is one of the friendliest around.
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
call me on 08063896204. am kul, and fun to be with.
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by giorgie(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ cuddlemii
Well , pity u didn't catch the humor in my last post , I said that as a joke / banter too . I mean I couldn't have seriously meant she is not my type when I haven't even seen her , could I ?  She said " stop eyeing me, " which I realise was a joke , and I playfully played that down as a way of banter , the reason why I started my sentence with "joker, "  
So no hard feelings here , only that written words lacks expression and can be easily mis-construed .
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
Aww Cuddy dats swt
hugs babe
i don blind 2 dey c insult sef
Bloke
u lyk er? *Cuddy*
winks
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by pleep(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
damn. undecided
Re: This Might Just Interest You : by Dyt(f): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Female Sex Mate / ***Gabry Voted Best Dating & Meet-up Zone Poster. Congratulations!!*** / Looking For Serious Relationship. Abbey, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.