Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour (1698 Views)

Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour / I Make Lithium Ion Batteries For Solar And Inverter Systems / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by dade112: 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
We see houses, offices ,factories using solar but do yo know you can also be an investor in solar business? You can invest in solar and make hourly profit daily including weekends. It is just the same way we make use of prepaid meter and every minute it keeps running as long as there's electricity. Same applies to solar just that in this case there is no power outage, the sun is the source and you only need to join and invest and watch your investment grow.

If you are interested, kindly whatsapp 08023947494
Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by Westernequinox: 12:30pm On May 17, 2022
Fraud, invest at your own detrimen
Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by dade112: 1:24pm On May 17, 2022
Westernequinox:
Fraud, invest at your own detrimen

YOU NEED HELP @Westernequinox.
People like you are enemies of progress. You wallow in ignorance and die in ignorance. You have been sending me silly SMS messages threatening me with police. Do you know who you are even talking to? if you see it as a scam, just read and pass, you do not come under one's post and say something negative when you have no knowledge about what it is all about. it is people like you that are the problem of this country. it is people like you that fall for ponzi scheme such as 86fb, ovaioza and its likes. They sweet talk people like you, deceive you with fake evidences and all and disappear with your money. Too bad. The wise ones know better to contact for details. it is written there in my post. I didn't say anyone should blindly join or invest. you are free to ask any questions.
I understand the world is full of idiots and we strategically come by one of them daily. It is a normal thing to come across your type. Quit sending me SMS and stay out of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by easyel: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please, I already invested but I mistakenly typed a wrong bank account detail. How can I correct it pls
Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by stunnert(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Has any investor in that platform been able to withdraw their profits?
If yes, pls post the proof here .only then will I consider investing in this platform
Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by kolarov93(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2022
stunnert:
Has any investor in that platform been able to withdraw their profits?
If yes, pls post the proof here .only then will I consider investing in this platform

E don crash already
Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by stunnert(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2022
kolarov93:

E don crash already

Thanks for the update
Good thing say person never put money sef
Re: Invest In Solar And Earn Every Hour by kolarov93(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
stunnert:

Thanks for the update
Good thing say person never put money sef
I put 8k to check it validity

(1) (Reply)

!!!request For Fold 3 256gb Uk Used!!!! / Brand New Original Samsung Galaxy S10 / Original Nokia Eseries Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.