Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing (326 Views)

IMEI number not showing. See What My Phone Is Showing (photo) / Facebook Reels Not Showing For You? How To Make Reels Work In The Facebook App / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing by Buzkaempire01: 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
Hi everyone, some of my WhatsApp contacts name are not showing, it's just showing the number of some and while for others it's showing part of the name and also the number, while there are some others that the name is showing accurately, please is there anything I can do to solve the issue of my contacts not displaying name

I have opened all permissions, it's still the same, please any solution?
Re: My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing by haryodehjia(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2022
Buzkaempire01:
Hi everyone, some of my WhatsApp contacts name are not showing, it's just showing the number of some and while for others it's showing part of the name and also the number, while there are some others that the name is showing accurately, please is there anything I can do to solve the issue of my contacts not displaying name

I have opened all permissions, it's still the same, please any solution?
This happens if only your phone contact is lagging or permissions aren't granted but since you said permissions are granted then I will suggest you synchronize your phone contact that's if your contact are saved in mail
Re: My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing by Buzkaempire01: 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
Yeah I have also synchronise the email because my numbers are saved there and it's still the same
Re: My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing by haryodehjia(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
Buzkaempire01:
Yeah I have also synchronise the email because my numbers are saved there and it's still the same
check you phone contact app. It is lagging I guess
Re: My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing by OneKinGuy(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
Open Whatspp app info Nad grant, contact permissions.

Re: My Whatsapp Contact Is Not Showing by Jirilistic(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
If the number you used in registering WhatsApp isn't in the phone,then when you open WhatsApp chats, it'll bring out the names of the people you saved in your phone memory the rest will be only numbers cus you saved those numbers on the sim
(That's how it is in my phone,may be different in other phones)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't View Videos Neither Can I Upload Or Send Videos On Whatsapp / These Networks Are Frustrating My Efforts / Daily Free 2 Thousand Naira From Palmpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.