Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

2023 President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 President (427 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / “Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 President by Jonegonu: 1:21pm On May 16, 2022
2023: “I thought you’re voting Asiwaju?” – El-rufai says as delegates endorse Amaechi
APC Delegates in Kaduna have declares support for Ex-minister and 2023 presidential aspirant, Rotimi Amaechi.

This is coming after they had pledged to support the National leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Speaking during a consultative meeting with Amaechi, State governor, Nasir El-rufai queried the delegates on who they want to vote and shouts of ‘Dan Amanar’, ‘your choice’, ‘Amaechi’ rang through the room.

He responded;” I thought you were voting Asiwaju?”, the delegates continued to express support for the former Rivers Governor.

Speaking on Amaechi, El-rufai said; “I told you when you made that pledge to Asiwaju that others may not come, because of what you have done. You made that choice without listening to anyone else. Today you have seen the difference. You’ve heard Amaechi, you’ve seen what he has done. And he has brought a very strong security team. So you know what will happen with our security if he is in charge.”

“What are you going to do? Who are you supporting now? You have a huge burden on you, and you must choose what is best for Kaduna and for Nigeria,”.

He further narrated his experience of the goodness and sterling leadership qualities of Amaechi, from when he was Governor till date, and why President Muhammadu Buhari has high regard for him.

Re: 2023 President by helinues: 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
Amaechi, the acclaimed anointing Palm oil.

grin

Re: 2023 President by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Amaechi, the acclaimed anointing Palm oil.

grin
[/s]
stop sounding incoherent

(1) (Reply)

CONCLUSION -IGBO, BONNY/OPOBO AND NIGERDELTA SAGA VS. IGBO-HEBREW SAGA / Ogboru Dumps APC For APGA In Delta State. / When Tinubu Supported Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.