Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Offer You Should Never Miss, Take A Chance To Bank $100-$200 Monthly - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Offer You Should Never Miss, Take A Chance To Bank $100-$200 Monthly (308 Views)

EARN Over $200 Monthly Just Speaking English / Are You A Lagos NYSC Corper? Earn A Cool $200 Monthly / Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Offer You Should Never Miss, Take A Chance To Bank $100-$200 Monthly by Oladunni2021(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
I got alot of Engagement in my previous post and that's why I decided to simplify everything to you guy on what AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING is all about.

Amazon is founded by Jeff Bezos , in early 2000s.

Let quickly go straight to what you should know about this Amazon KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING.

##This is how Amazon KDP works and pay ��

AMAZON IS A PLATFORM WHERE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE BUY &SELL BOOKS, AND OTHERS.

To register is free but Nigerians can't register without getting some US details but we gat you covered.

Amazon don't pay directly to Nigeria account but let me say US alike account �.

You will earn in dollars and get paid in dollars⏩⏩
Amazon kdp account isn't what you will open like Facebook, it has tactics but it's a secured platform.

If you publish on Amazon KDP, you don't need to promote as if you are marketing Amazon will do the needful �.

Amazon charges 30% From your royalties (earnings)

✅There are simple step by step guide on how publish just a simple 25 pages or less e-book, let's say "HAVE HER AT YOUR FIRST SIGHT"

✅So, Amazon has it's own file format I:e isn't just about writing with WPS and post after saving with ur favorite format�.
As far you are ready to learn, you have no problem

✅So after publish, you will do the price tag to book, let's say $6.
You know all this $ isn't to expensive for Americans and rest sa. They are the one that purchase E-books most on the platform.

✅ Let say 100 People buys the book �.

✅ That's you $600 Convert to Naira = #348,000 ($=580) in one month�

✅Imagine if you have 5 books or 10 or 20.
Imagine how much you can be making.

Do you now see how people make up to $1,000 on Amazon simply by publishing books without stress?

✅ The most amazing thing is that, you don't need to have had the skill or knowledge of writing, if you do it's an added advantage.

✅The most amazing thing is that, you don't need to have the skill or knowledge of writing, if you do it's an added advantage.
There's a simple guide for you on how to write book that sells.

And if you don't want to write there's a simple shortcut�

It's a simple stuff that secondary school students can practice and make it big off AMAZON KDP BUSINESS
✅ Learning is easier when you learn from the MASTER.

I know it sounds interesting �� it's one of the easiest ways to earn legitimately without any stress and make money while sleeping �

You don't need to find buyers
You don't need to create sales funnel
You don't need to create website
You don't manage prospect

But are you ready to learn?

All you need are:

Smartphone (Android or Laptop)

Internet connection (Data Subscription)

A ready program to work you through from A-Z of the AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING BUSINESS till earning point.

So amazing ��, if you are interested, Ready to get started connect with me on Whatsapp via my phone number : 081 48934690
Gmail: paullybest25 @gmail.com

Do have a Lovely Day !!
Happy New Week

Re: The Offer You Should Never Miss, Take A Chance To Bank $100-$200 Monthly by Oladunni2021(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2022
Discover how to make $$100-$200 monthly
For Uploading simple word document on *Amazon* selling books,e.g,story book, drawing book, exercise book,documentaries e.t.c

I called this a lazy man's way of making money because you don't need a writing skill.
Easy to operate even if you are a student
9am-5pm worker...

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Jack Ma Africa Business Heroes Of Up To $150,000 Grant / Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners / Do You Know How To Switch On An AC Without The Remote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.