Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. (530 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. by Kazeem47(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today.Even if it was a Muslim that carried out the act,he or she will face the same mob action as Deborah;we all know that.It has happened Several times,I remembered the one that happened in Kano involving a Muslim cleric but he escaped.There is the one where a Danish cartoonist drew a picture of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which sparked protests all over the world.
I don't have much knowledge about Islam but with what I have been able to discover,those that beat and burned her to death are not to take the law into their hands.They are to take her to the appropriate authority for proper hearing.
DONT TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.) BECAUSE NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.
BTW,those that are about to insult me should take it easy on me o.Thats just the bitter Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. by Arespect10: 4:13pm On May 16, 2022
As i'm not in support of what my Muslim brothers did to her but Deborah was clearly insulted prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) after that, they gave her more time to retract the statement but she arrogantly refused to do so... What she did was really wrong and her school mates shouldn't have to take law in their hands. All these stupid animalistic jews from east who have been busy calling us (Muslims) names should knw that no amount of attacks, insults, could ever make me regret of being muslim
Re: Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. by AutoC: 4:42pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today.Even if it was a Muslim that carried out the act,he or she will face the same mob action as Deborah;we all know that.It has happened Several times,I remembered the one that happened in Kano involving a Muslim cleric but he escaped.There is the one where a Danish cartoonist drew a picture of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which sparked protests all over the world.
I don't have much knowledge about Islam but with what I have been able to discover,those that beat and burned her to death are not to take the law into their hands.They are to take her to the appropriate authority for proper hearing.
DONT TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.) BECAUSE NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.
BTW,those that are about to insult me should take it easy on me o.Thats just the bitter Truth.

Won fi she yin ni? If anyone insult ur prophet, did it wake him up from being dead? Aw many times ur clerics don insult Jesus for loud speaker for mushin oloosa tire, was anybody killed ??...this ur religion na evil religion I swear
Re: Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
Don't deceive and confuse the populace to justify nonsense, It seems you don't hear hausa language or you are an imbe#cile...i heard everything and even the build up before she said that. She only responded to someone who asked her how she passed her exams and she said na Jesus oooo, she was now forced to retract her mentioning of Jesus and she refused , she was threatened in all ways ( the murderers refused to play that part) in reply to the threats she said Holyghost fire nothing will happen to me and so on. She didn't even mention Muhammed...i have been observing your lies since morning and it's irritating
Re: Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
Be careful before you attract the wrath of God on yourself...
Re: Death Of Deborah Samuel Yakubu;the Bitter Truth. by sreamsense: 7:58pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:

Arespect10:
As i'm not in support of what my Muslim brothers did to her but Deborah was clearly insulted prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) after that, they gave her more time to retract the statement but she arrogantly refused to do so... What she did was really wrong and her school mates shouldn't have to take law in their hands. All these stupid animalistic jews from east who have been busy calling us (Muslims) names should knw that no amount of attacks, insults, could ever make me regret of being muslim

Your Mohammed just required human sacrifice and blood; he is a demon in disguise. Do you know how many people are killed everyday by Islamic terrorists directly or indirectly through Islamic violence, blasphemy, convert from Islam to other faiths just for your demon Mohammed to drink blood?

Do you know how many widows, widowers, orphans that your demonic Mohammed produce everyday through his active Islamic and passive agents ? Islam just brought pain, trouble, violence and killing to the world. It is the only religion that has problem with traditionists, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews and Christians preach in the world.

Mohammed is a demon that disguised as leader of Islam; he forged religion books ahead of his time and imposed it on its followers in the guise that it was decended from heaven more than 500 yrs after Bible had already been in existence, anybody can see traces of forgery and glaring contraditions that are not perfectly done in what they called Quran.

If Abraham is the father of Jews, Christians and Islam, how come Jews and Christians are referring to the same One God, but Islam God called Allah is different? Allah in the Quran points to another god different from what Jews and Christians are pointing which cause contraditions of characters. One true Supreme Everlasting God can't contradict Himself, that is why when God of Jews/Christians talked one thing, talk of Allah will contradict what God of Jews/Christians already talked.

Can everlasting God contradict itself? No! If jews/Christians came before islam many years apart and had been relating with this one Supreme God, it means your Allah is pointing to another god properbly Satan disgusting while Mohammed is his demon or possessed human agent deceiving Muslims and taken human blood for sacrifice in disguise.

Mohammed didn't leave example of what he preached to his followers. Even somebody that doesn't believe in God has better morality that Mohammed because such person can't marry 6years hold and try to defend his actions with excuses under any condition of that time or now. When Muslim kills for Mohammed, imagine curse be upon him (CBUH) that are sent to him on daily basis from widow, widowers, matrys, orphans and victim relatives.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Advice Her To Present This To Popsi ? ��� / Owo Church Attack: Amotekun Arrest Suspects, Recover Vehicle Used By Perpetrator / Nigerian Man, Iweka Precious Arrested For Stealing Mobile Phones In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.